no complaints...nvm. Complaints.

Posted by 5652868832649980246 on May 26, 2014

I use this on my kids and myself. It has no smell and it's thicker than that other brand of castile soap so it doesnt waste as much. I would, and do, recommend. Edit: I decided to purchase another bottle because the first one ran out. Unfortunatly i could tell that they changed something about the recipe because 1, the color is different, 2 it went from having no smell at all to having an off smell, and last but not least, the consistancy is different. It's now more watery. With all these changes they manage to have the exact same ingredients as the first bottle that i bought. I must know what magic was used to pull this off.

Hate the smell

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

Yes, is unscented but it really isn't. Haven't got around to use it. It does its job, but I feel it dries my skin up a little bit (and I have watered it down). Won't buy it again. Please excuse my english.

UNPLEASANT SCENT

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Mar 25, 2015

i expected it to smell like a lovely baby powder smell.. but not only did it not come close it smells quite unpleasant to me.. Also this castile is not as pure as Bronners as my granddaughter complained of stinging.

Smells bad.

Posted by 5601547395410937520 on Dec 22, 2015

This soap does not smell good at all, even though it's supposed to be "unscented" I did not like the scent. I hope I'm able to cover it up with oils, or maybe an extract.

feels sticky

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Sep 21, 2016

I like that this has no smell but after washing my short hair with this, my whole head of hair feels heavy, sticky which doesn't seems to go off because of the oil in this soap. Definitely not for me.

prefer the dr bronner

Posted by 4835591289479021564 on Dec 04, 2016

its ok but i dont like the fact that it has shea butter added. its good if using it as a baby wash only, as it says on the bottle, but i like the unscented castile soap for lots of different other uses (as we all do) and the added shea butter restricts its use for me. Too moisturising for cleaning hair and other various household uses, or even face wash. Def prefer Dr bronner unscented baby one, washes better and you can add your own essential oils for different uses, or even your own cocunut oil etc.. if you prefer products that are in their simple pure form then choose another brand