Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap, Unscented, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 2-star

no complaints...nvm. Complaints.

Posted by 5652868832649980246 on May 26, 2014

I use this on my kids and myself. It has no smell and it's thicker than that other brand of castile soap so it doesnt waste as much. I would, and do, recommend. Edit: I decided to purchase another bottle because the first one ran out. Unfortunatly i could tell that they changed something about the recipe because 1, the color is different, 2 it went from having no smell at all to having an off smell, and last but not least, the consistancy is different. It's now more watery. With all these changes they manage to have the exact same ingredients as the first bottle that i bought. I must know what magic was used to pull this off.

Hate the smell

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

Yes, is unscented but it really isn't. Haven't got around to use it. It does its job, but I feel it dries my skin up a little bit (and I have watered it down). Won't buy it again. Please excuse my english.

UNPLEASANT SCENT

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Mar 25, 2015

i expected it to smell like a lovely baby powder smell.. but not only did it not come close it smells quite unpleasant to me.. Also this castile is not as pure as Bronners as my granddaughter complained of stinging.