July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap, Unscented, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Probaly 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 27, 2012

I would probably give 5 stars since I fell in love of this shower gel but the thing is that I've used it only once so my opinion may changed. Otherwise I did love it because it's very soft, doesn't dry out my skin and also it has this baby powder smell that I absolutly love!!!

Good and natural

Posted by Anrianna on Jan 31, 2014

The bottle says unscented, but of course the natural ingredients will have their own distinct scent so it's not odourless. There nothing wrong with the scent though in my honest opinion. Smells like safe, natural and not too strong. Been using this as an ingredient in my homemade facial wash (The huge bottle will last me ages). It is mild, but for a few first time using it i got it in my eyes and it stang a bit. Not like i'll have to run to nearest lake kind of, but just didn't feel nice. Since now i'm smart enough to not get it in my eyes it is good for my dry and sensitive skin and cleanses make-up good (even diluted with other ingredients). Didn't give five stars straight away, because this is the first castile soap I've ever tried. Great product, will most likely find other uses too later on. I like the naturalness and lack of fragrances.

good soap

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Feb 13, 2013

Smells 'earthy' and a little strange and buttery, but this is a far better option than using most other soaps with their typical irritating fragrances, even natural ones with strong essential oils which usually give me a headache. Lathers quite nicely, and very mild. Great value too.

Pretty good

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 19, 2014

Unscented (with a subtle scent of soap and rosemary), a little drying, reasonably foamy.

Scent not what I like

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Hm, scent isn't bad. But for me that is the kind of neural scent of something that you mop floors with. But the Product is still good. I do use it in the shower. But will opt for a better scent next time and keep this for doing wool laundry, I Think it might be great for wool and silk wash.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »