very good

Posted by 5238059519141873069 on Nov 08, 2015

Helped us a lot with redness of toddler

Buen gel pero olor no tanto

Posted by 4635810327321238212 on Jul 29, 2015

Me encantan los productos de dr woods en especial estos limpiadores y este también pero quizá el olor es demasiado a jabón en bruto me gusta más el de almendra o el de lavanda, en todo caso seguiré comprándolos por sus ingredientes y lo naturales que son

This is a great liquid castille soap - but all castille soaps are drying to some extent

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Apr 30, 2015

I bought this to add to purified water to make a hand/body wash. Made up with 1 part castile/4-5 parts distilled water, it's fine as a hand wash. I haven't tried on my body yet so I'll update once I do!

Economical as far as liquid castile soaps go

Posted by 5725690631932900168 on Feb 12, 2015

I've been using this for about a year now and will still continue to buy unless I see something cheaper. It is unscented so I usually mix my own shower foam using this as a base and adding my favourite essential oils for scent.

Has a slight scent.

Posted by 5204787844607299713 on Jan 23, 2015

The neutral scent can be a bit eh it's not really unscented but the smell is not strong but not appealing either. Have been adding essential oils to it and love it. Use it as shampoo, body wash and face wash!

Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer1079399 on Nov 12, 2014

Huge bottle, amazing quantity. Was able to pour out into 2 smaller bottles and placed it in 2 of my bathrooms.

Old

Posted by 5330937555888309108 on Aug 16, 2014

Good for daily use!

Scent not what I like

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Hm, scent isn't bad. But for me that is the kind of neural scent of something that you mop floors with. But the Product is still good. I do use it in the shower. But will opt for a better scent next time and keep this for doing wool laundry, I Think it might be great for wool and silk wash.

gonna reorder

Posted by 5498900894596207461 on Mar 26, 2014

It is good for my baby! Nice texture and mild! i will order it again!

Very gentle! Value for money!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Very mild, moisturizing and gentle soap with just a faint scent of shea butter. This is the choice if you like your body soap without heavy scents and sensitive skin. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »