Probaly 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 27, 2012

I would probably give 5 stars since I fell in love of this shower gel but the thing is that I've used it only once so my opinion may changed. Otherwise I did love it because it's very soft, doesn't dry out my skin and also it has this baby powder smell that I absolutly love!!!

Very gentle! Value for money!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Very mild, moisturizing and gentle soap with just a faint scent of shea butter. This is the choice if you like your body soap without heavy scents and sensitive skin. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Good and natural

Posted by Anrianna on Jan 31, 2014

The bottle says unscented, but of course the natural ingredients will have their own distinct scent so it's not odourless. There nothing wrong with the scent though in my honest opinion. Smells like safe, natural and not too strong. Been using this as an ingredient in my homemade facial wash (The huge bottle will last me ages). It is mild, but for a few first time using it i got it in my eyes and it stang a bit. Not like i'll have to run to nearest lake kind of, but just didn't feel nice. Since now i'm smart enough to not get it in my eyes it is good for my dry and sensitive skin and cleanses make-up good (even diluted with other ingredients). Didn't give five stars straight away, because this is the first castile soap I've ever tried. Great product, will most likely find other uses too later on. I like the naturalness and lack of fragrances.

Scent not what I like

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Hm, scent isn't bad. But for me that is the kind of neural scent of something that you mop floors with. But the Product is still good. I do use it in the shower. But will opt for a better scent next time and keep this for doing wool laundry, I Think it might be great for wool and silk wash.

good soap

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Feb 13, 2013

Smells 'earthy' and a little strange and buttery, but this is a far better option than using most other soaps with their typical irritating fragrances, even natural ones with strong essential oils which usually give me a headache. Lathers quite nicely, and very mild. Great value too.

Pretty good

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 19, 2014

Unscented (with a subtle scent of soap and rosemary), a little drying, reasonably foamy.

Has a slight scent.

Posted by 5204787844607299713 on Jan 23, 2015

The neutral scent can be a bit eh it's not really unscented but the smell is not strong but not appealing either. Have been adding essential oils to it and love it. Use it as shampoo, body wash and face wash!

Buen gel pero olor no tanto

Posted by 4635810327321238212 on Jul 29, 2015

Me encantan los productos de dr woods en especial estos limpiadores y este también pero quizá el olor es demasiado a jabón en bruto me gusta más el de almendra o el de lavanda, en todo caso seguiré comprándolos por sus ingredientes y lo naturales que son

As expected

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 19, 2013

It does what it says, suitable for people with sensitive skin and who want to avoid scent in their products. Just an okay product, nothing special.

Good stuff

Posted by 5618958726650846717 on Nov 22, 2013

Rich lather. Even Johnson's baby bath is drying in comparison. I didn't give it 4 5 stars as the effects have worn off after a couple of weeks' continuous washing, once or twice a day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »