I switched to this one from Dr.Bronners

Posted by captainnaomi on Apr 24, 2012

I'm a big fan of Dr.Bronners so I was hesitant to try Dr. Woods. I like the mild baby powdery smell of this product as well as the texture. The texture is a little bit thicker than Dr. Bronners soaps.

Perfect!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Aug 07, 2014

I´ve suffered from acne and eczema for 30 years. Finally I´ve found something that works! I wash my face every day, morning and evening, plus I use Aubrey organics Aloe vera as toner and Life Flo Health Argan oil as moisturizer. Works for me!

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap is Great for A Foamy Lather Baby Bath!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

Since our youngest was born about a year ago we've tried to avoid nasty chemicals in all his baby care products. We find that the Dr. Woods Shea Vision Baby Mild Castile Soap works perfectly in a foaming soap dispenser with filtered water to create a nice lather for baby baths. The bottle takes months and months to use up as well, even with daily use. Great buy! Great product!

닥터브로너스에서 갈아탔어요

Posted by 5356520414735610024 on May 09, 2015

코스트코에서 파는 대용량 닥터브로너스랑 용기가 똑같아서 코스트코에서 살때 같이 들어있던 펌프 호환이 되서 좋았어요~ 무향이라 천연 고무냄새? 같은게 나는듯한데 익숙해지면 괜찮아요 사용감도 비슷한데 훨씬 싸고 ㅎ 만족해요

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2257897 on Apr 25, 2012

Smells like a baby. Me and my husband will take another smell next time. It's not frothy, just a little, so it need to take a little bit more. I see it doesn't have Sodium Laureth Sulfate, so it's all natural!

a good product

Posted by Reviewer1726664 on Nov 08, 2011

suitable even for sensitive skin.

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1508633 on Jan 24, 2012

Light odor, a pleasant texture.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Oct 16, 2012

Use this for the horse and the dog ;-) Works just fine!

baby wash

Posted by 5691512987936466003 on Nov 19, 2012

smells like a pleasant baby powder. my baby enjoys bath with this

UNSCENTED

Posted by Reviewer1253559 on Feb 08, 2013

The best soap now available from i-herb, in my opinion, especially since it's now unscented--no disgusting, cloying perfume. It's also good for dishes and showers.