Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap is Great for A Foamy Lather Baby Bath!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

Since our youngest was born about a year ago we've tried to avoid nasty chemicals in all his baby care products. We find that the Dr. Woods Shea Vision Baby Mild Castile Soap works perfectly in a foaming soap dispenser with filtered water to create a nice lather for baby baths. The bottle takes months and months to use up as well, even with daily use. Great buy! Great product!

Great for adults too!!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

Super soap and great for adults!! I bought for me - a girl and it works great. Thanks!!! Love all the soaps by Dr. Woods.

Love this!

Posted by 4789008319956608601 on Dec 15, 2015

I have not had a breakout since I started using this on my face. We also use if for hair, body, and hand soap. I add neroli essential oil and it is absolute heaven, and so good for our skin. Not a chemical to be found in here.

Very good!

Posted by carmenpear on Dec 13, 2015

Very Good!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

bought this for my baby niece. The parents love it!

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap, Unscented

Posted by 5585785379963135547 on Jun 04, 2015

Using for Laundry (baby clothing). Best option.

good as always

Posted by ipanpan on May 24, 2015

been buying these since iHerb doesn't carry Dr. Bronner's one... doesn't see much difference and this is cheaper. I do my own shower liquid mix with this mixed with other oils. thumbs up!

닥터브로너스에서 갈아탔어요

Posted by 5356520414735610024 on May 09, 2015

코스트코에서 파는 대용량 닥터브로너스랑 용기가 똑같아서 코스트코에서 살때 같이 들어있던 펌프 호환이 되서 좋았어요~ 무향이라 천연 고무냄새? 같은게 나는듯한데 익숙해지면 괜찮아요 사용감도 비슷한데 훨씬 싸고 ㅎ 만족해요

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 29, 2015

I love this Castile saop. I mix it With tea tree oil or peppermint oil and use it as a body and hand soap. I also use it to Wash my house.

Unscented. Non drying. Non irritating. Effective

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 20, 2015

Mild & unscented. Doesn't dry out my skin or caused any negative reaction - I have sensitve skin, so that's great. Feel clean after use. I use it as a body wash in the shower and a hand soap. I use it with a Cuisopro foam pump so it lasts longer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »