Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Almond Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Good liquid soap!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

I have been looking for a reasonably priced liquid soap without SLS and other chemicals and I have decided Dr. Woods is the one I will order again. My husband and I both like the smell and even though it is a little thinner than some liquid soaps, it is not watery. And with iHerb's price-matching policy for overall best price online, it is a good buy. Thanks iHerb!

Rich & Smells Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Aug 12, 2009

My husband loves this soap! It lathers well and smells like marzipan. It rinses clean although my husband swears he feels his skin is moisturized after using it. I think it is a great product, not as harsh as Dr. Bonner's and it certainly has a more pleasant fragrance. I'm glad we finally gave up the messy bar soap after finding this wonderful soap.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3224161 on Jan 07, 2009

I use this on my 3 kids as a body wash and shampoo.

Replaced all of our soap with this

Posted by Reviewer2969407 on Jun 10, 2010

We had been using bars of plain glycerine soap, but this soap is much less drying to the hands, so now we have replaced bar soap both at the sink and in the shower with this. Also, it is economical because it does not require much soap to clean well, perhaps because it is more concentrated, or perhaps because the shea butter makes it more slippery, or maybe both. P.S. - People who have had problems with dry skin should try a teaspoon of fish oil per day. This can be very effective!

Separates

Posted by Reviewer2777168 on Mar 20, 2009

I think it's because my house is pretty cool in winter, but this is hard to use because the shea butter rises to the top and hardens. I like the scent of Dr. Bronner's better, so I bought that and will use the Dr. Woods in the summer when my house is warmer.