Great!!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on May 03, 2016

My manager loves it. Great product and thanks! Works and smells good.

Not sure about the scent....

Posted by chewyudon on Mar 05, 2016

Honestly I was searching for Dr. Bronner's almond castile soap on iHerb. I'm a huge fan of Dr. Bronner's soaps (Dr Bronner's almond soap smells really earthy and soothing, really puzzling why iHerb doesn't carry Dr. Bronner's products?) and I thought perhaps Dr. Woods may be similar. Well when I first used this I was quite taken aback by the smell. I couldn't quite make out what it is, but it definitely doesn't smell pleasant or anywhere near almond-ly... It washes rather well though but I can't quite get over the scent. The scent reminds me a lot of olive oil btw. Other than that it washes rather well and is rather moisturizing.

Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Almond Castile Soap

Posted by 5161816253217699560 on Dec 12, 2015

I purchased this because I love the quality and convenience of Iherb. I usually use Bronners Magic Soap which iherb did not sell so I thought I would try the Dr. Woods soap which iherb did sell. Dr. Woods did not meet my expectations and I probably will not reorder.

Good body wash

Posted by 4674110962008619232 on Nov 09, 2015

I use this as a body wash and just love it's tasty scent. Not so great as a shampoo though. The huge bottle lasts forever as a little bit of soap goes a long way. Most importantly, my skin feels super clean without being too dry after each wash.

Me encanta el olor

Posted by 4811950959568473379 on Jun 09, 2015

El olor a almendras del jabón me encanta. Deja un poco la sensación que dejan los jabones de pastilla, pero una vez que te acostumbras es un jabón muy recomendable. El bote es enorme y dura mucho tiempo

Love it

Posted by h-anna on Apr 24, 2015

I love the smell. But that's a matter of personal taste. Castile soap is the best allround cleaner, body, hair, clothes, home etc.. and cruelty free and all...

还不错

Posted by 5687241749264335523 on Feb 27, 2015

用来洗头的,掉发明显变少,头发也很快恢复弹性,就是看起来比较毛躁,皂垢冲不干净的时候会一缕一缕的

...nunca más

Posted by 5513505418898697903 on Feb 24, 2015

Los ingredientes están muy bien. El olor a almendras amargas (o similar a una piruleta) sólo es mientras te duchas... lo malo viene luego, me deja un olor desagradable en la piel, como a cebolla. Lo usaron mis padres y mi novio y opinan igual. Además al ducharnos hemos notado como irritación en la piel de las partes delicadas digamos jeje. No lo volveré a comprar. Lástima haber pedido un bote tan grande... a ver como lo gasto. PD: lo usé para limpiar la funda del móvil y va bien. También he leído que va bien para pinceles de maquillaje. Edito: lo uso de jabón de manos porque no reseca como los convencionales.

Love it!

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 27, 2014

I used this castille soap as a shower gel (liquid), I make my own shampoos with it and you can use it for just about anything. I love the smell and I know I'm not putting harmful chemicals on my skin and scalp. I use this one and the black soap of the same company. Works great.

me encanta

Posted by Pansinsal on Aug 25, 2014

es genial tanto de textura como por su olor inconfundible a piruleta.