July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Almond Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good liquid soap!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

I have been looking for a reasonably priced liquid soap without SLS and other chemicals and I have decided Dr. Woods is the one I will order again. My husband and I both like the smell and even though it is a little thinner than some liquid soaps, it is not watery. And with iHerb's price-matching policy for overall best price online, it is a good buy. Thanks iHerb!

Rich & Smells Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Aug 12, 2009

My husband loves this soap! It lathers well and smells like marzipan. It rinses clean although my husband swears he feels his skin is moisturized after using it. I think it is a great product, not as harsh as Dr. Bonner's and it certainly has a more pleasant fragrance. I'm glad we finally gave up the messy bar soap after finding this wonderful soap.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Sep 12, 2009

Very good soap, just could be a bit thicker.

I Love This Liquid Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2414728 on Sep 21, 2009

I've done my research and this all natural liquid soap is the most reasonably price. I love the fragrance of the almond with shea butter. Sometimes I wash my hands just to smell it!

Dr. Woods Pure Almond Castile Soap

Posted by Reviewer2632411 on Nov 19, 2009

This product is good but seems like it is not as thick as I would like it to be.