Not sure about the scent....

Posted by chewyudon on Mar 05, 2016

Honestly I was searching for Dr. Bronner's almond castile soap on iHerb. I'm a huge fan of Dr. Bronner's soaps (Dr Bronner's almond soap smells really earthy and soothing, really puzzling why iHerb doesn't carry Dr. Bronner's products?) and I thought perhaps Dr. Woods may be similar. Well when I first used this I was quite taken aback by the smell. I couldn't quite make out what it is, but it definitely doesn't smell pleasant or anywhere near almond-ly... It washes rather well though but I can't quite get over the scent. The scent reminds me a lot of olive oil btw. Other than that it washes rather well and is rather moisturizing.

Good body wash

Posted by 4674110962008619232 on Nov 09, 2015

I use this as a body wash and just love it's tasty scent. Not so great as a shampoo though. The huge bottle lasts forever as a little bit of soap goes a long way. Most importantly, my skin feels super clean without being too dry after each wash.

还不错

Posted by 5687241749264335523 on Feb 27, 2015

用来洗头的,掉发明显变少,头发也很快恢复弹性,就是看起来比较毛躁,皂垢冲不干净的时候会一缕一缕的

Gentle soap / Jabón suave

Posted by TryingHealthyWay on Feb 24, 2014

This is the most gentle soap I've tried. And smells wonderful. My hubby try this on his hair but it didn't work for him. He has sort of eczema, and this soap leves his hair beautiful but his scalp with more "white" than before. BUT we do love this in the shower. Este es el jabón más suave y respetuoso con la piel que he probado. Y huele de maravilla! Mi marido lo ha probado en el pelo, pero no le fue bien. Tenía una especie de eczema, y este jabón le dejaba bien el pelo pero el cuero cabelludo con más caspa que antes. Pero nos gusta a los dos en la ducha. lo recomiendo.

Very nice smell!

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Feb 20, 2014

First of all - love the ingredients and huge bottle. The scent is marvelous, delightedly almondy, maybe a little bit too strong for me. But I have to add that I dont like scented soaps at all, I hate when you cannot wash off the scent (which is not the case here - maybe your hands smells a bit almondish, but the scent is natural and vanishes quickly). We use it only for hand wash, though should try also on my hair.

moist during winter.

Posted by hum-three-nine-two on Jan 11, 2014

almond and shea vision really mosit. like it chemical-free. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really nice product

Posted by 5683938070027261828 on Nov 29, 2013

夠滋潤又不會好像沖不乾淨

Body wash

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Great value for this product. A little goes a long way.

Limpia muy bien

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Nov 16, 2012

Limpia la piel muy bien, tengo que alternarlo pues me reseca un poco, encuentro el aroma muy fuertey dulzon,sim embargo a mi hija le encanta el aroma.

Great!