Replaced all of our soap with this

Posted by Reviewer2969407 on Jun 10, 2010

We had been using bars of plain glycerine soap, but this soap is much less drying to the hands, so now we have replaced bar soap both at the sink and in the shower with this. Also, it is economical because it does not require much soap to clean well, perhaps because it is more concentrated, or perhaps because the shea butter makes it more slippery, or maybe both. P.S. - People who have had problems with dry skin should try a teaspoon of fish oil per day. This can be very effective!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3224161 on Jan 07, 2009

I use this on my 3 kids as a body wash and shampoo.

smells awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2069769 on Mar 10, 2009

I like this product but it's not really good for my hair, almost feels drying. I use it on my childrens hair and it does great, though.Smells awesome! But it did separate in the bottle for me, I don't know if everyones does that..

Love the Value and Performance

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

This is a great all-around castle soap. I use it for making various personal home cleaning recipes as well as great hand soap. I even use this to wash firm skinned produce which often covered in waxes. I rinse the produce very well of course afterward. I also use it as a base to make my own homemade shampoos. The shea butter makes it nice and not so drying.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1574119 on Feb 29, 2012

Love the smell! The whole family use this as shower gel, facial wash, shampoo and in the bath. It's excellent for dry skin, and my husband thinks it works for dandruff as well. Will buy this again!

Dr.Woods, Shea Vision

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013

Good natural soap, the skin is very clean after a shower.you can wash the dishes by it too.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Jan 31, 2009

I choose this as a shampoo because it's all natural. I like it because it lathers easily, it smells good and it's cheap. It's more liquidy in warm weather but hardens in cooler temperatures.

Dr. Woods, Pure Almond Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter

Posted by karishma on Dec 09, 2011

Love Dr Woods products!!!

Castile Soap

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Dec 29, 2011

It isn't full of chemicals.... I love it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 02, 2012

We are never without this soap. We use it for our soap needs, and even use it on my dog for his bath. He has super sensitive skin and cannot tolerate normal shampoos. This stuff doesn't bother him in the least and he isn't offended by an overly strong smell.