Love it for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1829890 on Mar 09, 2009

I like this product for my hair. It doesn't strip my natural oils and it cleanses my scalp with a nice clean soap smell.

Shea Butter and Black Soap....

Posted by Reviewer2734122 on Apr 03, 2009

Good product, very thick have to melt down under hot water sometimes to use other than that I love it for my kids as a good moisturizing cleanser.

Dr Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1074087 on Nov 09, 2008

I love the product and the ease of ordering from iHerb.. I give the product 5 stars. My skin feels soft and never dry like soap use to do. I even bath my two dogs with it, it keeps them from itching from shampoo residue. I The last order I had shipped had one of the caps cracked and about 1/2 of the soap was spilled into the box. So packing needs to be looked at.

deep purple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Dec 24, 2008

awesome product with multiple uses

love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1772072 on Mar 27, 2009

this soap is so great. It moisturizes my skin without being too oily and the price is the best.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2776253 on Mar 04, 2009

Excellent

Quality Brand

Posted by Reviewer1826098 on Nov 26, 2009

This soap was excellent, it left my face feeling clean and with a bright complexion. That got me hooked.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1617939 on Apr 18, 2009

Every bit as good as I expected!

Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1876491 on Jun 17, 2010

Ok, I decided to purchase this instead of the Dr Bronners brand. I am unable to compare the two since I've never used Dr Bronners, but the Dr Woods is working fine for me. My Hubby even asked me if i could order some more after he washed his hair with it (he was a firm believer in Head & Shoulders)! I reminded him that we had 32 oz! Im am not a big fan of this soap when washing my own hair. I will definitely order again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Jun 10, 2009

This items is easy to use, smells fantastic, and cleans so well - many great usage for this product.