I use this everyday!

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

For those who wants an all natural chemical free soap, this is it! I use it everyday for facial wash. It really has exfoliating properties, very mild though! so it won't peal off your skin or anything like salicilyc acid etc would do!

Worth a try!

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Sep 13, 2015

It's very watery, so if you don't like that, keep that in mind. For me, that's not a problem. The smell is amazing. I'd say it's sort of foresty, musky. Dark tones, smells similar to argan and jojoba oil. Woodsy, but also sweet, like coconut or vanilla. Yet neither of the actual smells, just reminding. After use I feel a bit "squeeky" clean, which usually isnt a good sign, but I do not feel dried up after this soap. A little goes a loooong way, so the bottle lasts you a good while. Not sure if i will repurchase, but I probably will. I am thinking of switching to cleaning with oils, but if I were to pick a "shower soap" , I'd def go with this again, unless I find something even more amazing. Which I haven't yet, and I've been searching a long time.

还不错

Posted by 5687241749264335523 on Feb 27, 2015

用来洗头的,掉发明显变少,头发也很快恢复弹性,就是看起来比较毛躁,皂垢冲不干净的时候会一缕一缕的

Muy bueno

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 05, 2014

Para ser un jabón con ingredientes naturales me ha gustado mucho. Deja la piel muy limpia con solo una pequeña cantidad. El aroma no me resultó muy agradable, es bastante intenso, aunque no permanece en la piel.

mild cleansing, but smells like my grandmother´s soap

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Oct 12, 2014

I like the fact that it has no hamrful ingredients, used it as shower gel, but just couldn't stand the smell it left on my skin.

Ehhh...

Posted by 5670637962383350356 on Jan 06, 2014

I was excited to get this product with hopes that it would even out my skin tone.. My skin is VERY sensitive and this product is just too harsh.. It's very clarifying but my skin just doesn't react well to it :/ Will continue to use it here and there, just not everyday use.

Buen jabón

Posted by 5228438768948198696 on Nov 05, 2013

Jabón que, a pesar de que sólo a mi me ha resecado la piel, el olor es fantástico, olor muy potente y duradero. Si habéis probado el de almendras, es un estilo pero con un olor mucho más fuerte, más potente. Muy recomendable. Lo volvería a comprar.

great

Posted by Reviewer3051141 on Aug 06, 2013

Kids use this after swimming to do hair and body!

muy organico

Posted by 4805315465797471731 on Jun 22, 2013

Jabon organico ,sensacion de frescura

really nice soap

Posted by Reviewer1067167 on Sep 23, 2012

This soap leaves my skin very soft, and is great on my face. I'm prone to outbreaks, but my skin has gotten better with this soap. The only thing i dont like is the smell, but i'm going to keep using it anyway.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »