A little bit dry, but does the job.

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Jan 09, 2010

This is called soap, so not surprisingly, it is dry. The sheabutter keeps the skin from feeling too dry or tight, so overall, it does the job. Good price!!

Cheaper & just as good as Dr. Bronner's!

Posted by Reviewer1044076 on Jan 31, 2010

I really like this stuff. The smell took a little getting used to, but I like it now. Love that it has shea butter in it and it's more moisturizing than Dr. Bronner's. I also think it prevents skin blemishes. I will purchase again & would definitely recommend.

Scent is strong, but good.

Posted by Reviewer1025844 on Dec 11, 2010

This scent is musky, but you will get used it. Reasonable price and not too heavy texture.

smells a bit funny

Posted by happydays on Aug 30, 2011

...but we like it! Smells very clean, and skin feels good after using this.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on Sep 05, 2011

this product is not bad, it does not have strong smell, but it is too liquid, could be more thickier

nice

Posted by Reviewer3118745 on Nov 22, 2011

my skin like it, but it make very poor foam

me gusta...

Posted by Reviewer3181183 on Nov 28, 2011

un buen jabon natural, muy suave, me gusta usar lo como gel de ducha, deja la piel suave y hidratada con un buen olor a hierbas.Lo he probado para lavar mi pelo, pero no me deja el pelo limpio de todo, yo tengo el pelo normal , tirando a graso, paro a mi marido le ha ido bien lavar se el pelo con este jabon.

This is my second order

Posted by Reviewer1217610 on Jan 26, 2012

great. this product became part of my life !

Great for my skin!

Posted by marjaana on Feb 23, 2012

Using black soap products (this and the ones from Nubian Heritage) has really helped me with my acne prone skin. My skin is clearer and has calmed down. This is also very affordable. The only downside is the smell, but you get used to it in time.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2973570 on Mar 01, 2012

This soap is very good. It dosen't dry you skin like ordinary soaps but i didn't found it so amazing because i have always used moisturizing soap. Only thing i didn't like that it was too runny. Overall very good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »