Cleared my adult acne

Posted by 4852690566227766886 on Jun 09, 2012

love it

GO TO for GREAT Skin

Posted by JerseyGirl on Sep 08, 2016

Great face wash, hand and body soap. Reuse a foaming dispenser from any brand hand soap. Fill with (1) part Dr. Woods soap to (2) parts water. Foams well. Keeps my skin clear, easily dissolves and washes away makeup and dirt. Cleans my skin well without drying it out – even in the winter!

smooth!

Posted by Reviewer2245393 on May 18, 2010

This is a great product it doesn't dry out my skin

Chemicals free

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Jul 08, 2012

I love this product, keep reordering. Chemicals free!!! Your skin will tell you thanks for using it.

Awesome soap!

Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Dec 27, 2012

Love this! Love the smell! So glad I found this as I was using dr. Bronners, my skin feels so smooth after using it. Love the thick consistency just waiting for more stock to come in, I want to get the big 1 litre bottle as I went through the smaller one too quickly.

great product

Posted by blobber on Aug 08, 2012

love the smell! i used this diluted with a foam dispenser as hand wash, even the kids enjoy it

good scent and my husband love it

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 22, 2013

the scent is really mild and natural not as the chemical fake,, my husband love it alot

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Mar 05, 2012

This smells so good, and makes my skin silky soft! My kids also use it, and they have very sensitive skin. Good product. :)

Buying this again... In A BIGGER Size

Posted by Reviewer1998865 on Apr 11, 2012

yes i loved it. Cleans great. soft skin, soft, clean hair. Smells great. I just love it.

Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

This product has a pleasant smell and has a rich lather. Excellent for getting rid of dead skin cells and leaves your skin squeaky clean. I also used as a kitchen cleaner and it worked equally as well without any harsh chemical. Overall great product and great price. Will purchase again and also recommend.