smell divine

Posted by 5457332584489440074 on Jan 13, 2015

The smell is divine but sometime annoying.

Fantastic

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Jan 07, 2015

Leaves your skin surprisingly smooth and clean. I will buy again. 9.5/10

Vile smell, not recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1719265 on Dec 04, 2014

I am writing my first iherb review after having purchased hundreds of products- to share that this smells awful!It's powerfully sickly sweet, reminescent of cheap men's cologne (like others have said) but far worse, with an undertone of something one cannot place, which can only be described as 'off'. I thought that I would relegate it to handwash but it's too stinky for that. I have a full bottle and I don't know what to do- who can I give it away to?! It will be interesting to see if I can find someone who can tolerate it. I had read varied reviews of ths product and ignored the bad smell ones as i liked the idea of black soap with shea butter- will you be the next to make this mistake? Good luck!

geniaaaaaaal

Posted by folixasgaya on Nov 06, 2014

Me encanta!! Ayer mismo me compre otro de la marca pero el " almond" por probar.. Este deja la piel súper suave, hidratada, exfoliada, mi chico dice que el olor es demasiado dulzón, la verdad es que a mi me huele a coca cola pero no Me desagrada y es genial irse a dormir y seguir oliéndo al jaboncigo de la ducha De por la mañana.estoy deseando que llegue nuestro nuevo pedi. Dicen que huele a piruleta mmmmmmm

Muy bueno

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 05, 2014

Para ser un jabón con ingredientes naturales me ha gustado mucho. Deja la piel muy limpia con solo una pequeña cantidad. El aroma no me resultó muy agradable, es bastante intenso, aunque no permanece en la piel.

mild cleansing, but smells like my grandmother´s soap

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Oct 12, 2014

I like the fact that it has no hamrful ingredients, used it as shower gel, but just couldn't stand the smell it left on my skin.

Not the real deal but...

Posted by 5544131135112998229 on Sep 15, 2014

It's not the real african black soap but it do a great job. It's gentle and moisturizing. I use it with my konjac sponje from Ecotools, so then I can skip the weekly exfoliation.

dislike

Posted by 5144954023094309955 on Jul 31, 2014

Strong unpleasant smell, and shea butter doesn't help to smooth my skin at all

Muy buen jabón facial

Posted by mjvivancos on Jul 23, 2014

Con manteca de karité, deja el cutis limpio y hidratado. No sirve para el cabello porque es demasiado graso para las raices (eso que yo tengo el pelo hiperseco)

BEST SOAP FOR EVERYTHING

Posted by 5492768500384794732 on Jul 17, 2014

The scent, the texture, the way it cleans, how soft it leaves the skin... PERFECT SOAP EVER