Cleared my adult acne

Posted by 4852690566227766886 on Jun 09, 2012

love it

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2602958 on Jun 21, 2012

I use it instead of shower gels and I love it! Cleans the skin very well, smells nicely.

smooth!

Posted by Reviewer2245393 on May 18, 2010

This is a great product it doesn't dry out my skin

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Mar 05, 2012

This smells so good, and makes my skin silky soft! My kids also use it, and they have very sensitive skin. Good product. :)

Buying this again... In A BIGGER Size

Posted by Reviewer1998865 on Apr 11, 2012

yes i loved it. Cleans great. soft skin, soft, clean hair. Smells great. I just love it.

Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

This product has a pleasant smell and has a rich lather. Excellent for getting rid of dead skin cells and leaves your skin squeaky clean. I also used as a kitchen cleaner and it worked equally as well without any harsh chemical. Overall great product and great price. Will purchase again and also recommend.

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1898050 on Sep 01, 2010

I've used Dr. Woods Black Soap for several months. It's wonderful for dry skin and after exposure to sun. Feels good, smells good, and the price is right!

Fantastic !

Posted by Reviewer1609072 on Oct 03, 2010

Excellent smell! The texture is soft and creamy. My skin loves it. Great product !

Fresh and natural cleanser

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 21, 2011

Loved the earthy scent.Somewhat low in making a foam, but that's understandable as this is a natural product. It did foam nicely on a sponge, though. Would not use on my face as this strips all the oils, but as a body wash and general household cleaner this is a winner. Looking forward to test other Dr. Woods soaps.

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer3328034 on Jun 23, 2011

Simply adore the heavenly scent! The quality is good. Can rinse off quickly and thoroughly without leaving residue on the skin. It's not drying. Perfect for face washing and for summer use. I use it even on my hair. The texture is less viscuous and concentrated than what I expected, so it will be used up faster than regular liquid soap. It is definitely worth buying and I will buy it again.