BEST SOAP FOR EVERYTHING

Posted by 5492768500384794732 on Jul 17, 2014

The scent, the texture, the way it cleans, how soft it leaves the skin... PERFECT SOAP EVER

Strong scent

Posted by Reviewer2190126 on Jul 02, 2014

Used product once and then threw it out. If you are sensitive to fragrance don't buy this product. The fragrance stays on your skin. I had to shower a second time with my favorite Dr Bronners to get rid of it. It also does not lather very well.

Soap

Posted by 4861042578922180090 on Apr 28, 2014

I thing it's the best soap i had.

A nice soap

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Apr 27, 2014

with a distinct, and not entirely nice smell. I have also used it as shampoo and it foams nicely and the hair feels Clean. Not overly found of the smell.

Genial

Posted by 5609013177412807838 on Mar 20, 2014

Totalmente recomendable. Huele genial, deja la piel hidratada, con sustancias naturales. Incluso para pieles sensibles.

Wonderful

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Mar 19, 2014

My skin became extremely dry and itchy after prolong used of commercialized body shower. I switched to this and my skin gets better after a few wash. I use this as my facial cleanser as well. So far so good.

Love it!

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Feb 10, 2014

One of the best pure black soaps in the market! I use it in shower and to wash my face, it is not drying, smells nice and one bottle last really long time. Great product, I highly recommend it!

Siempre repito

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Este jabón lo he comprado ya 3 veces. El olor me encanta, en las dos variedades que he probado huele a limpio, y ahora mi hijo me lo coge cuando se ducha. Cuando lo ha usado como champú el olor perdura en el cabello y eso me encanta. No hace demasiada espuma, es el único pero que le pongo.

specific

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Feb 02, 2014

These soaps are quite specific, but for me it is ok.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by Kationa on Jan 25, 2014

Hace poca espuma para usarlo como gel de ducha, y para el rostro ni fu ni fa. El olor lo mismo, ni fu ni fa. No creo que repita, en iherb por el mismo o menor precio hay mejores productos.