nice natural soap

Posted by Reviewer1131270 on Jul 18, 2011

I like this soap very much. I use it as facial cleanser and body wash, it cleanses well without drying the skin. Don't like it as a shampoo, but otherwise it is excellent product. Will try some of the other variantions as well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2075726 on Jul 31, 2011

I love the smell of this soap! It also makes my skin feel awesome. I use it everyday and even hand wash baby clothes with it.

Recomend this Soap

Posted by Reviewer1429626 on Aug 30, 2011

A nice smelling natural soap that lathers up well. I let a friend of mine try it, and now they want some too!

great product

Posted by blobber on Aug 08, 2012

love the smell! i used this diluted with a foam dispenser as hand wash, even the kids enjoy it

Awesome soap!

Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Dec 27, 2012

Love this! Love the smell! So glad I found this as I was using dr. Bronners, my skin feels so smooth after using it. Love the thick consistency just waiting for more stock to come in, I want to get the big 1 litre bottle as I went through the smaller one too quickly.

good scent and my husband love it

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 22, 2013

the scent is really mild and natural not as the chemical fake,, my husband love it alot

Not as good as the Nubian Heritage's version...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and believe me it gives you much more bang for the buck than this watery / diluted version. The steeper price is there for a reason. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love this product. my whole family uses this, including the 3yr old.

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jun 06, 2013

I love the smell; it's a little strong but hey I find the chemical-filled brands stronger. My little girl has eczema and she's now doing way better with this than the other baby formulas. My husband with sensitive, oily but dehydrated skin is reporting that this is good for his face. So yes, we are extremely pleased with it!

Fantastic

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Jan 07, 2015

Leaves your skin surprisingly smooth and clean. I will buy again. 9.5/10

I have sensitive skin but It works good for me.

Posted by lovesiena on Sep 26, 2011

I have sensitive skin but It works good for me.