Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1898050 on Sep 01, 2010

I've used Dr. Woods Black Soap for several months. It's wonderful for dry skin and after exposure to sun. Feels good, smells good, and the price is right!

Fantastic !

Posted by Reviewer1609072 on Oct 03, 2010

Excellent smell! The texture is soft and creamy. My skin loves it. Great product !

Fresh and natural cleanser

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 21, 2011

Loved the earthy scent.Somewhat low in making a foam, but that's understandable as this is a natural product. It did foam nicely on a sponge, though. Would not use on my face as this strips all the oils, but as a body wash and general household cleaner this is a winner. Looking forward to test other Dr. Woods soaps.

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer3328034 on Jun 23, 2011

Simply adore the heavenly scent! The quality is good. Can rinse off quickly and thoroughly without leaving residue on the skin. It's not drying. Perfect for face washing and for summer use. I use it even on my hair. The texture is less viscuous and concentrated than what I expected, so it will be used up faster than regular liquid soap. It is definitely worth buying and I will buy it again.

nice natural soap

Posted by Reviewer1131270 on Jul 18, 2011

I like this soap very much. I use it as facial cleanser and body wash, it cleanses well without drying the skin. Don't like it as a shampoo, but otherwise it is excellent product. Will try some of the other variantions as well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2075726 on Jul 31, 2011

I love the smell of this soap! It also makes my skin feel awesome. I use it everyday and even hand wash baby clothes with it.

Recomend this Soap

Posted by Reviewer1429626 on Aug 30, 2011

A nice smelling natural soap that lathers up well. I let a friend of mine try it, and now they want some too!

Not as good as the Nubian Heritage's version...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and believe me it gives you much more bang for the buck than this watery / diluted version. The steeper price is there for a reason. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love this product. my whole family uses this, including the 3yr old.

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jun 06, 2013

I love the smell; it's a little strong but hey I find the chemical-filled brands stronger. My little girl has eczema and she's now doing way better with this than the other baby formulas. My husband with sensitive, oily but dehydrated skin is reporting that this is good for his face. So yes, we are extremely pleased with it!

great soap

Posted by 5291178449155644788 on Jul 22, 2012

This is a great product it doesn't dry out my skin