Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Black Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Awesome soap!

Posted by Reviewer1196378 From Australia on Dec 27, 2012

Love this! Love the smell! So glad I found this as I was using dr. Bronners, my skin feels so smooth after using it. Love the thick consistency just waiting for more stock to come in, I want to get the big 1 litre bottle as I went through the smaller one too quickly.

good scent and my husband love it

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 22, 2013

the scent is really mild and natural not as the chemical fake,, my husband love it alot

Recomend this Soap

Posted by Reviewer1429626 From Canada on Aug 30, 2011

A nice smelling natural soap that lathers up well. I let a friend of mine try it, and now they want some too!

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer3328034 From Hong Kong on Jun 23, 2011

Simply adore the heavenly scent! The quality is good. Can rinse off quickly and thoroughly without leaving residue on the skin. It's not drying. Perfect for face washing and for summer use. I use it even on my hair. The texture is less viscuous and concentrated than what I expected, so it will be used up faster than regular liquid soap. It is definitely worth buying and I will buy it again.

nice natural soap

Posted by Reviewer1131270 From Bulgaria on Jul 18, 2011

I like this soap very much. I use it as facial cleanser and body wash, it cleanses well without drying the skin. Don't like it as a shampoo, but otherwise it is excellent product. Will try some of the other variantions as well.