Me gusta a medias

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

para gel es bueno, como limpiador facial no, ya que pica los ojos muchisimo (más que otros geles incluso no expecificos como este). Para pelo corto si lo deja bien, para largo no ya que te deja las puntas sucias. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Not as good as the Nubian Heritage's version...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and believe me it gives you much more bang for the buck than this watery / diluted version. The steeper price is there for a reason. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Not good for Eczema

Posted by 5032846949482008511 on Aug 07, 2013

My daugher has skin problem - Eczema. I specially bought it for her for bathing. But I found my daugher skin becomes worse after using it. When I change back to her previous bath soap, her skin becomes better and no itching at night. I am not sure if she is allergy for some ingredients inside.

great

Posted by Reviewer3051141 on Aug 06, 2013

Kids use this after swimming to do hair and body!

OMG

Posted by 5016664853775955007 on Jul 22, 2013

OMG love this soap it's remove ALL my makeup without any residue and leave a great filling on the skin and truly clear my skin and love the smell for it so clean .

Great body wash soap!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This is great for using in the shower for body or face; helps clear acne! I don't care too much for the smell but it works great and is a great price.

muy organico

Posted by 4805315465797471731 on Jun 22, 2013

Jabon organico ,sensacion de frescura

Love this product. my whole family uses this, including the 3yr old.

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jun 06, 2013

I love the smell; it's a little strong but hey I find the chemical-filled brands stronger. My little girl has eczema and she's now doing way better with this than the other baby formulas. My husband with sensitive, oily but dehydrated skin is reporting that this is good for his face. So yes, we are extremely pleased with it!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

The whole family loves this soap. So moisturising, just lovely. My husband uses it as a shampoo, face wash and body wash. I find don't need to moisturise my body after washing with it. We also fill all the hand wash pumps with it too. Seriously good value and a little goes a long way.

good scent and my husband love it

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 22, 2013

the scent is really mild and natural not as the chemical fake,, my husband love it alot