| English
| USD ($)

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Tea Tree Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

great soap

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I use it as a face and body wash. It really dries my skin when I use it twice a day, so I use it only in the evening. It's the most effective product to wash off oil masks. The bottle is the right size to be used without a soap dispenser. The scent is quite strong and borderline unpleasant at first, but gets faint and pleasant when you wash the soap off.

Strong smell, but effective

Posted by boondy on May 20, 2012

I noticed it made my blemishes dry but did not dry my face entirely. Quite a liquid formula, did expect something more gel-like. The smell is pretty strong, but bearable. It smells like tea tree. Good quantity at a very good price. You should give it a try.

Posted by 5074517482456921340 on Sep 08, 2012

I like this! First of all it has helped my skin. It has become clearer and I think it has been working quite deep on impurities without irritating the skin. I also like that it has multiple uses, like hair wash or washing clothes. Definitely a quality product that is good to have at home.

Lo uso como jabón de cara

Posted by Kancunen on Apr 29, 2013

Lo compré paando aara usarlo de limpiadora para mi piel grasa y es realmente muy bueno, limpia muy bien sin resecar (yo tengo la piel muy grasa aunque sin acné). Probablemente repita cuando acabe otro jabón con árbol de té para la cara.

Great body wash and all purpose cleaner

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Feb 16, 2014

I'm loving all my Dr Woods soaps. I use this one as a body wash and dilute it to use as a liquid hand soap. I have used this on my face but I use the Dr Woods black soap most days. The tea tree smell isn't overpowering and it disappears once you rinse yourself. It doesn't lather up a great deal but it does make you feel clean and refreshed.