Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Tea Tree Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Strong smell, but effective

Posted by boondy From Romania on May 20, 2012

I noticed it made my blemishes dry but did not dry my face entirely. Quite a liquid formula, did expect something more gel-like. The smell is pretty strong, but bearable. It smells like tea tree. Good quantity at a very good price. You should give it a try.

Posted by 5074517482456921340 on Sep 08, 2012

I like this! First of all it has helped my skin. It has become clearer and I think it has been working quite deep on impurities without irritating the skin. I also like that it has multiple uses, like hair wash or washing clothes. Definitely a quality product that is good to have at home.

smell is a bit too strong

Posted by 5205891515993589636 on Jun 11, 2012

at first when i smelled this product the smell seem to be very strong, it does smell like peppermint- a very strong one which i'm not used to. it took me a while and i got used to the smell. it soaps very well, and leaves my face squeaky clean, but still it doesn't dry out the skin like regular soap.

Smells soapy but very good product for the skin

Posted by GaryLions on Feb 27, 2014

I bought this product just to try out something so my skin doesn't dry out too much. It appears that the ingredients are quite succesfull in cleaning and protecting the skin. Any comparison to normal soap cannot be made, this cleans very good without drying out the skin. The smell can be improved though. 4 star rating due to the smell :)

It's not Dr. Bronner's - not even a good copy.

Posted by Reviewer1275276 From Michigan on Mar 27, 2012

I can't understand all the good reviews. This stuff is nothing like bronners. I bought it hoping to save some money since I use it to clean house/greasy dishes, but it doesn't clean at ALL, it doesn't smell as nice. I practically have to to use it straight to get it to clean at all, so I can't dilute it either. I would have saved money buying the real thing. I won't be rebuying this...very disappointed.