Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Soothing Lavender Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Not quite what I expected

Posted by Reviewer3359997 From Maryland on May 24, 2010

I was expecting a more silky feel to my skin after using this product due to the shea butter, but that was not the case.

Ok I guess

Posted by Reviewer2683516 From Alabama on Jul 09, 2010

I use this as a multi-purpose soap. It takes a lot to wash my thick curly hair. I used Dr. Bronners before and found that Dr. Bronner's has a better lather. I don't plan on buying Dr. Woods again.

Moldy

Posted by Reviewer1006509 From Michigan on Apr 13, 2009

Product had mold growing on congealed fat. iHerb said a "brand new" one should ship out "today", then four days later it was "next week", then the next week it was "next week" again, and now the item is "still out of stock, we will ship it out once the item comes back in stock", although it is listed as "in stock" on the website. They will not replace with another product unless I place a new order & pay shipping.

I like this natural soap!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 From Texas on Aug 27, 2008

I really like this soap. I have been looking for a reasonably priced natural soap without DMDM hydantoin or other carcinogens, parabens, or SLS and have decided this is the one. And with iHerb's price-matching policy for overall best price online, I order this from iHerb along with many other products I use regularly. Thanks, iHerb!

Excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer3180222 From Connecticut on Nov 03, 2010

This soap smells great and is priced much lower than the competitors brand.I put some in a foam pump diluted with water so it lasts a long time.