Moldy

Posted by Reviewer1006509 on Apr 13, 2009

Product had mold growing on congealed fat. iHerb said a "brand new" one should ship out "today", then four days later it was "next week", then the next week it was "next week" again, and now the item is "still out of stock, we will ship it out once the item comes back in stock", although it is listed as "in stock" on the website. They will not replace with another product unless I place a new order & pay shipping.

Dr. B meet Dr. Woods!

Posted by scarletbegonia on Jul 15, 2013

This soap is by far the best I've ever used. I am still a lover of Dr. B, but the quaility of castile in this soap is great the smell of lavender is great and the Shea you can't forget the shea...just a touch for soft skin...great to use in the bathtub with some epsom salt for a relaxing bath.

I like this natural soap!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

I really like this soap. I have been looking for a reasonably priced natural soap without DMDM hydantoin or other carcinogens, parabens, or SLS and have decided this is the one. And with iHerb's price-matching policy for overall best price online, I order this from iHerb along with many other products I use regularly. Thanks, iHerb!

Not quite what I expected

Posted by Reviewer3359997 on May 24, 2010

I was expecting a more silky feel to my skin after using this product due to the shea butter, but that was not the case.

Ok I guess

Posted by Reviewer2683516 on Jul 09, 2010

I use this as a multi-purpose soap. It takes a lot to wash my thick curly hair. I used Dr. Bronners before and found that Dr. Bronner's has a better lather. I don't plan on buying Dr. Woods again.

Seafood

Posted by Reviewer2937166 on Aug 03, 2011

It might just be me, but the scent of this soap is reminiscent of boiled shrimp. I didn't smell any lavender at all. Thankfully, the smell doesn't linger on the skin, but it does linger in the air making for an unpleasant bathing experience. I was able to put up with the Tea Tree soap after a few uses, but I can't imagine using this one for too long. This soap is the last soap I'll ever buy from Dr. Woods.

Excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer3180222 on Nov 03, 2010

This soap smells great and is priced much lower than the competitors brand.I put some in a foam pump diluted with water so it lasts a long time.

really lovely, but could be packaged better

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Jul 07, 2008

This liquid soap can be used as a bodywash, delicate clothes wash, general purpose cleaner (for counters, etc.). The Shea Butter makes it rich and creamy, and the lavender scent is just right - fresh and light, not overwhelming. My only objection is the packaging - iHerb put it in a ziplock bag, which is good because several ounces leaked out! Other sites ship liquids like this by securely wrapping tape around the bottom of the cap, and that would probably work better here.

Dr Woods Liquid soap with organic Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Sep 28, 2010

The product is great. I even use it for cleaning. It's better than all my chemical cleaning products. Fast international delivery service.

Loved the Lather

Posted by Reviewer1305426 on Jun 01, 2011

I enjoy this product and will order again. Nice smell and lathers up nicely. I use it for my face also. My husband used a similar product but said he likes this one better.