I like this natural soap!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

I really like this soap. I have been looking for a reasonably priced natural soap without DMDM hydantoin or other carcinogens, parabens, or SLS and have decided this is the one. And with iHerb's price-matching policy for overall best price online, I order this from iHerb along with many other products I use regularly. Thanks, iHerb!

Woods vs. Bronner

Posted by Reviewer2248797 on Nov 23, 2009

good comparison. no hemp oil in woods. more caustic and not as light.

Smells divine!!!

Posted by GINICONA on Jan 23, 2016

I bought this castile soap as a shampoo, but even though it lathers really nice, it leaves a very sticky filing to my hair. My hair feels like i've dip them to lard. But after using for almost 2 weeks (waiting my hair to adjust) the feeling didn't change. But my hair were very dehydrated before Dr. Woods and when i stopped using it my hair felt really hydrated and healthy. I supposed it doesn't work to my really thick hair because of the shea butter, but i found it perfect as a facial cleanser. And smells divine.

Chemical free but diluted

Posted by 5274488075462222286 on Jul 19, 2016

Smell nice but it's too diluted so you have to use a lot. Hope they can improve on the formula. At least they are natural.

Smells nice

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jun 23, 2008

I am scared to ode it again though in case it leaks through my whole order again.

Dr. Woods, Lavender, Castile Soap, Fair Trade, Shea Butter , 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Posted by blurhoney on Jun 22, 2016

good product. scent of lavender is not very strong and takes quite a bit to soap up, but its good! smells good though

Nice fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2257178 on Dec 31, 2009

I like to use this soap for my skin and hair in the shower, plus in the hand soap dispenser in my bathroom.

It's like not love

Posted by Reviewer1902454 on Jun 13, 2010

I really like this product,and its ingredients.I did, however, find it to be quite a bit harsher than Bronner's, so this is great for hand soap, or to use as a detergent of some sort, but that's probably the extent to which I would use this product..but will use again.

gentle and smells good

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Jul 20, 2010

affordable castile soap that does what it says.

good soap but a bit expensive

Posted by Reviewer2913684 on Jan 05, 2011

This liquid soap does not go as far as others I've tried but the good effect of the shea butter is noticeable. I can even use this as shampoo for my hair. Try to use a pump from any other container you're going to throw away - by dispensing it this way, it's easier to control and measure, rather than simply pouring it through the cap.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »