Dr. B meet Dr. Woods!

Posted by scarletbegonia on Jul 15, 2013

This soap is by far the best I've ever used. I am still a lover of Dr. B, but the quaility of castile in this soap is great the smell of lavender is great and the Shea you can't forget the shea...just a touch for soft skin...great to use in the bathtub with some epsom salt for a relaxing bath.

Excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer3180222 on Nov 03, 2010

This soap smells great and is priced much lower than the competitors brand.I put some in a foam pump diluted with water so it lasts a long time.

really lovely, but could be packaged better

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Jul 07, 2008

This liquid soap can be used as a bodywash, delicate clothes wash, general purpose cleaner (for counters, etc.). The Shea Butter makes it rich and creamy, and the lavender scent is just right - fresh and light, not overwhelming. My only objection is the packaging - iHerb put it in a ziplock bag, which is good because several ounces leaked out! Other sites ship liquids like this by securely wrapping tape around the bottom of the cap, and that would probably work better here.

Dr Woods Liquid soap with organic Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Sep 28, 2010

The product is great. I even use it for cleaning. It's better than all my chemical cleaning products. Fast international delivery service.

Loved the Lather

Posted by Reviewer1305426 on Jun 01, 2011

I enjoy this product and will order again. Nice smell and lathers up nicely. I use it for my face also. My husband used a similar product but said he likes this one better.

love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on Jul 13, 2011

Great product, easy on my skin, and really nice light lavender scent. Have been using this for a couple years now. I use the tea tree one for washing hands, and this one in the shower.

smells better than Dr. Bronner's soap

Posted by Reviewer3066736 on Jul 27, 2011

Use it as a leather to shave my legs and as a general soap for my body in the shower. The 32 oz lasts for two months when used with with a sponge.

good smelling soap

Posted by Reviewer2905914 on Aug 29, 2010

nice with lots of lather

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2245393 on May 18, 2010

I love this soap. I use it as a shampoo diluted and don't need hair conditioner at all. I also use it as pesticide on my vegetable garden.

Naturally Fragrant Soap Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Nov 13, 2008

Gentle on skin. My four year old showers and shampoos with it after swim class. Leaves him smelling sweet and it eases his winter dermatitis.