Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Dragon Herbs, Bupleurum & Dragon Bone, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Absolutely Amazing formula!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on May 29, 2010

I have been taking this for a while and I am feeling truly balanced, my mind is clear & I have felt since taking my life has really positively changed I am alot calmer and at peace no matter what is going on in the outside world! I highly recommend this product!!!!

relaxed

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Apr 15, 2011

this product is a slow progressive formula nothing is going to dramitacly happen over night but you will notice changes these being more content in yourself and a more relaxed attitude

Brilliant Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Apr 11, 2010

An absolute essential for myself, my family and my patients. Brilliant at all "overwhelmed" states, including bereavement, stress, sleeplessness etc. Also great for fear, anxiety, panic attacks. Highly, highly effective. With no side effects or withdrawal symptoms I recommend this 100 times for every time I recommend prescription anti-anxiety medicines. Grounding, calming, nurturing. Not just sedating - it also has an energetic quality (that is the point of chinese herbal medicine) that is soothing and nourishing to the heart. Brilliant and effective product.

more confidence

Posted by Reviewer2843751 on Feb 28, 2011

son is a nervous recluse, for no obvious reason. this seems to help him feel afraid less and think more positively.

Stabalizer

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Dec 13, 2011

I have used 2 bottles already along with he shou wu, and I can say that I am benefited by the use of this. My moods are stable and not getting any episodes of depression. I have ordered some more of it. Thanks dragon herbs and i herb team.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »