10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Dragon Herbs, Diamond Mind, Super Potency Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Powerful so use with caution

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 18, 2010

This is very good stuff: the chief ingredient is Tibetan Rhodiola. It oxygenates the brain very efficiently. It's effect is like a taking a peppermint: you have this cooling sensation, followed by a heightening sensation. I use this in the afternoon at work if my brain becomes cloudy, or for meditation sessions when I'm feeling heavy headed. I find a small squirt is quite enough for a 3 or so hours. Too much causes my eyes to feel a bit sore: I suspect this is due to the Ginkgo and Schisandra in the formula.

I wonder why not

Posted by Reviewer2928484 on May 02, 2012

This is VERY bitter, I took various dosages with almost zero effect. I like Ron, but this product makes me wonder why it does not seem to work...And it is hard on empty stomach should you try that!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Aug 29, 2011

Really helps me in concentrating. Will buy again.

Diamond price, not diamond mind

Posted by Reviewer3263537 on Jul 22, 2012

Perhaps my expectations were to high, but I did not feel any difference whatsoever in my energy level.