Complimentary Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2272414 on Jan 26, 2012

I take this remedy to balance and compliment other extracts. It's super great, easy to take, and works well! Results for these things are usually cumulative, so even though you may see results right away, give it a few months before you really make up your mind about it.

AMAZING STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

It seems to balance my hormones and mood....it just overall makes me feel better and more energized. Really good stuff! You can call Dragon Herbs in Los Angeles and the herbalists will tell you exactly what to take for certain conditions for free over the phone. Then you can order all the herbs here on Iherb since they are cheaper here than buying them directly from Dragon Herbs. All DH products are great.

High Potency Synergistic Extract

Posted by 4721186692187163565 on Jun 28, 2013

The best berries on earth, I recommend Schizandra and Goji to anyone. I doubt this to be the most cost effective option available, however it is very tasty and of high quality and potency.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 27, 2013

Works well for me as an adaptogen.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jun 07, 2012

I feel energized immediately after taking these, in a nice calm way. Love it.

Good product!

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Aug 18, 2012

I like products from dragon herbs usually. This is also a good product with amazing taste and effect. However, it is pricey. People usually cannot buy it frequently.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Oct 09, 2012

Gives the body such a boost. Brilliant for the eyes as well

¡Buen Producto!

Posted by Reviewer2060925 on Jan 09, 2011

Tiene buen sabor,ahora viene con un nuevo proceso de fabricación que aumenta su potencia y buen sabor. Bien por Dragonherbs.

goes a long way

Posted by 4814529327740416135 on Oct 23, 2013

this product seems to go a long way also...I mix it into my drink with all the other herbs and super foods and know that it is doing good..makes great ...T

Goji and schizandra drops

Posted by 5669964269570484049 on Jun 09, 2014

It's nice. I didn't want to eat the berries because of the additional sugar so I prefer the drops. They make a good tea and help in adding some energy in my otherwise tiring day. I mix it with cranberry and raspberry drops too coz it helps in keeping my hemoglobin in check too. And dragon herbs is a high standard company

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »