one of my favs

Posted by 4881425676749554126 on Apr 21, 2016

ive been a fan of this product for a few years now and as a combo...goji and schizandra together...you cant beat it. Definitely one to have in the 'awesome health toolbox'.

Great for females

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Apr 07, 2016

Sweet

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1299607 on May 27, 2015

This tonic is very concentrated and reeks of quality. Dragon Herbs liquid extracts appear to pack more herbs into them those of other companies. I don't know what effect it has on me but it seems to be the real deal and will continue taking it on and off.

Goji and schizandra drops

Posted by 5669964269570484049 on Jun 09, 2014

It's nice. I didn't want to eat the berries because of the additional sugar so I prefer the drops. They make a good tea and help in adding some energy in my otherwise tiring day. I mix it with cranberry and raspberry drops too coz it helps in keeping my hemoglobin in check too. And dragon herbs is a high standard company

NOT USED REGULARLY

Posted by 5292783349631601847 on Nov 12, 2013

I like the taste of the mixture, would often if there was no alcohol

goes a long way

Posted by 4814529327740416135 on Oct 23, 2013

this product seems to go a long way also...I mix it into my drink with all the other herbs and super foods and know that it is doing good..makes great ...T

Great

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 27, 2013

Works well for me as an adaptogen.

High Potency Synergistic Extract

Posted by 4721186692187163565 on Jun 28, 2013

The best berries on earth, I recommend Schizandra and Goji to anyone. I doubt this to be the most cost effective option available, however it is very tasty and of high quality and potency.

AMAZING STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

It seems to balance my hormones and mood....it just overall makes me feel better and more energized. Really good stuff! You can call Dragon Herbs in Los Angeles and the herbalists will tell you exactly what to take for certain conditions for free over the phone. Then you can order all the herbs here on Iherb since they are cheaper here than buying them directly from Dragon Herbs. All DH products are great.

RIP OFF

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Dec 31, 2012

UPDATE I BOUGHT 3 BOTTLES OF THIS COLORED WATERED WORTHLESS STUFF.I DO NOT KNOW HOW THE GET AWAY WITH SELLING STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK.IN SUMMARY IT DID NOTHING AT ALL FOR ME.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »