A must buy; Dragon Herbs is the best for reishi

Posted by HolisticDad on May 07, 2010

Reishi is not just a super immune booster: it is an ultra immune regulator, so someone with asthma ( such as my husand) or with allergies or any auto immune problem can have their system regulated ( over time; suggested period is 3 months). Duanwood reishi and organic reishi is the best, by far. There are god knows how many studies world wide to back this up. If you have AIDS or cancer, I recc taking this as well as NOW vitamins Mushroom Glyco Nutrients, AHCC powder ( powerful immune booster used in Japan), 4 or more grams of vitamin C powder a day, and eat TONS of turmeric and black pepper together ( turmeric is being studied for its incredible properties and peperine in black pepper boosts its absorbtion). Dr Schultze's Superfood is also a must buy but not available on iherb, and so is the Life Extension Elixir from Ascended Health.

Feel great/well (again)! Best brand I've consumed.

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

What I've noticed after taking 6 capsules for 2 weeks is that I do not feel my heart beating as hard when getting my heart rate above 80%+ of (apparent) max; 220-age. This means can more easily continue running/balling etc. Therefore, I believe is great for endurance athletes. My personal experience also make me believe that one will definitely feel more alert and clear in the heart with this; you really do feel better in your physical body's head area. You have to test it out at least once to experience what I mean by this. One of the key things one can get to optimise her/his immune system to remain healthy. Other brands offer reishi mycelium which is not the most biologically active part of the reishi which contains most of the benefits. You get what you pay for. Price disparity is tempting but don't be... P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Brent S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Mar 30, 2011

THIS IS A EXCELLENT PRODUCT IT HAS GIVEN ME A LEVEL OF CALMNESS AND PROSPECTIVE I HAVENT HAD IN A LONG TIME IT IS TRUE REISHI AND IT HAS A GREAT SHEN EFFECT I TAKE REISHI AT NIGHT WITH MORNINGSTAR MINERALS FOR MAXIUM ABSORBTION OF THE REISHI!!

Simply the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Nov 25, 2011

This has done so much for me it would sound like a infomercial if I listed everything. Just know I got my mom completely off her blood pressure meds and now all she takes is this!

High Quality

Posted by energetyx on May 09, 2011

Reishi is my favourite medicinal mushroom, with the most consistent and noticeable results. This product doesn't disappoint, and has a lovely deep bitterness to its flavour that works especially well with cacao. The capsules are also easier to separate than other brands.

True to the spirit!

Posted by Reviewer1892735 on Mar 11, 2011

You get the spiritual feeling, in you, if you take them continuously on a daily basis.Builds up your immunity as well.

feel it

Posted by Reviewer2802455 on Oct 23, 2013

This kind of reishi is more shen as they call it,, very good for calming, meditation, deeper thoughts, stress other reishi like from Mushroom Sciences is better at immune modulating,, this one is better for calming deep mind stuff...

Good supplement for my mental health

Posted by Reviewer1150105 on Jun 29, 2014

I have been taking this product consistently for about 2 weeks and the side effects are pretty great for me. My dreams are much more vivid and memorable. My libido has increased greatly. I also have noticed a shift towards myself having a more positive attitude towards my life.The effects from this supplement seem to be getting stronger the longer I have been taking it. Dragon Herbs is a reputable company and I look forward to trying more of there products.

The Power of The Fungi!

Posted by Chocolate on Jun 30, 2012

I certainly believe in the extraterrestrial Ormus power of Fungi. Likewise I revere the teaching of the great Taoist sages and herbalists who highly regarded the Reishi. However this supplement was subtle. Based upon the literature I have read there is merit to the immuno-modulatory effects of Mushrooms. The only major draw back to this product for me is the price. I have seen whole dried Reishi in health food stores for much cheaper than this. I do feel Ron Teeguarden's products are of high quality but I also think they are overpriced.

REISHI SPORE

Posted by Reviewer2774132 on Aug 03, 2011

This is known as reishi spore, it not duanwood since there really is no such thing just a trade name. Reishi spore can only extract by alcohol, hot water will not work. And comes from fruity body only. At this price, the cost is reasonable, and it worth it if you have cancer..don;t buy the cheap reishi.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »