Helping inguinal hernia by nourishing blood

Posted by 5556441500181530888 on Dec 24, 2015

This is a formula I initially searched to help my husband mild inguinal hernia symptoms. Chinese medicine view this condition as deficiency in the production of blood that nourish connective tissues, including its tensile strength. This formula is the closest one to the non-invasive hernia repair prevention. It has significantly decreased the inguinal pain and the need to stop any physical activities due to it. Before he could not finish a hiking circuit without stopping for the pain. Now he doesn't even remember he had it. Although he doesn't want to admit it because he can't understand how a pill can stop a hernia, I see the change. I also use it to treat my blood aspect of a Taoist herbal treatment. Together with Profound essence, easy qi and this formula i found my combination for the herbal program. Note: I'm a M.D. with chinese medicine background.

Lifts Qi!

Posted by Reviewer2708209 on Nov 14, 2011

This is a good product for overall energy. For me it can be counterproductive if I'm stressed because of the blockages that occur. I like to use this when I've done some Yoga and QiGong and my Qi is moving freely. I don't have to take it regularly...just enough to get a little boost some days.

Great product

Posted by debraananda on Aug 29, 2011

I love this product for extra energy and vigor great will always take