Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dragon Herbs, He Shou Wu, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

This product does exactly as it says,but in order for it to work you must follow the directions and have patience.The time for you to notice the benefits will vary on what ailments you wish to see healed and how severe it may be.It also depends on your overall diet and lifestyle since if you eat processed garbage and are not active then since the body doesn't have sufficient nutrients to heal itself.As for my experience with he shou wu it has helped may hair grow faster,turned it from a dark brown-black to just black,more energy which may have been from the increase in testosterone.You can also by the powdered form that tend to be cheaper than the capsules and that's why I removed a star.

Good tonic herb

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

He Shou Wu is know for its many health benefits. I've used it in a time where I experienced more stress and it would make me feel calmer. I personally didn't notice other benefits, but I used it for this reason and that worked ;-)

Good

Posted by 5241551481439412061 on Nov 11, 2013

Jury is still out about the health claims. Will continue taking the second bottle for another month and we'll see.

Virility?

Posted by 4621234498056480043 on Jul 08, 2014

This product is not well known yet. Since I started using it, I notices a decrease in my sleeping hours from 8 to 6. Also, I noticed a very improved erection after 48 hours of eating it, but I am not sure it is safe for men in the long run . Due to many fears of its toxicity, I stopped it completely.