Is improving fatigue.

Posted by Reviewer1402046 on Jun 15, 2011

Also hair, nails and skin are better. Noticeable improvement after about a month of use and continuing improvement now. My understanding is that this is a long term use product and it seems to be so.

Noticed the difference straight away

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I bought this product to restore jing essence after many years of adrenal burnout (as well as an intense year of mercury detox). I noticed the difference straight away to my core energy levels. I feel a lot stronger on a core level and do not get wiped out like I used to. I feel a lot more resilient and able to cope with changes and stress and I really do feel like I have shielded stress from affecting me on a physical level to some degree. I've improved my 'stress defence shield'. And yes, my hair is looking a lot blacker than usual and I love it!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3274947 on Oct 05, 2011

Quality he shou wu. Seems to be slowing down hair shedding, also seems to be helping with new regrowth- pleased and will continue purchasing.

Excellent Fo Ti

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 04, 2012

This is the best Fo Ti in a capsule I have found. My hair is still gray, but I take it for overall vitality.

Incredible

Posted by norihito on Sep 18, 2010

Far different from other cheap brands. Highly recommend this.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Aug 17, 2013

Has a great calming effect and makes you more relaxed when agitated. Good for bad-tempered people.

Will not be buying again

Posted by Reviewer2712761 on Jun 08, 2013

This product has a lead exposure warning. This and other warnings circulating on the web about possible liver damage from the use of this product will stop me from buying it again. However, even though my hair didn't go back to my pre-grey color, I've noticed after about a month of using this product that the hair stopped falling out. Literally, there would be no hair on my hair brush after combing it or around the shower drain after washing it. Now, a few months after I stopped using the this product, the hair is falling out again. Weigh the risks against the benefits before purchasing.

Great!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Aug 13, 2010

The best he shou wu commercially available.A great long term tonic. Dragon herbs know their products and the quality is always unsurpassed.

I take it daily now and don't plan to be without

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Feb 05, 2015

Boosts my energy in a way that feels good and pleasant (ie not that unwanted tense nervous energy). I feel like it is healthy for me overall. :) So I take it daily, and have definitely noticed the difference when I don't. AND, so far it does seem to be helping restore my hair color. :)

Makes me happy

Posted by Reviewer2661949 on Feb 08, 2015

This is an excellent product and it makes me happy and full of energy. It really enhances my feeling of vitality. It also strengthens my hair. Highly recommended brand and product!