CEO

Posted by 5128649900754278934 on May 18, 2016

It works. Is it for limited time to use it. I will have a break after using it 8 months now.

Hair is blacker

Posted by 4766017861742291760 on Jun 26, 2016

in just a few days i saw improvement. started giving it to my dad. i think he loves it

Hair stopped falling after 3 weeks !

Posted by 5103841361714513870 on Oct 04, 2016

It works ! My hair does not fall anymore and i see increased thickness and density , it looks healthier . My hair was falling a lot, especially after showering, now after 3 weeks of taking 1 capsule per day only, there is almost no hair falling after showering, so i will order again. Wonderful product, Thank you !

lead

Posted by 4977361182682703649 on Sep 21, 2015

just noticed that the product contains lead. it's written on the product though i never seen warning on the site

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Apr 22, 2012

Have been using these to get rid of gray hairs, but haven't seen any results yet. Will keep using for a while longer, though.

great

Posted by Reviewer2802455 on Oct 23, 2013

ultimate yin jing herb, changes your hair back to its original color

l like this product

Posted by 4814529327740416135 on Oct 23, 2013

As with all the products this one seems also to be beneficial to my health as I am very energetic after taking these herbs i mix them all into my teas and drink down a very large tumbler daily if i can and feel so good after thank you .T

speedy delivery

Posted by Reviewer3285254 on Jul 10, 2011

Awesome! Saved me a trip out to LA. They are prompt on their delivery as well. I should also mention it was cheaper to buy on here too.

Good

Posted by 5241551481439412061 on Nov 11, 2013

Jury is still out about the health claims. Will continue taking the second bottle for another month and we'll see.

Not sure if its working

Posted by Reviewer2303362 on Sep 12, 2013

Ive been taking this one for 4 months in the hope to improve my hair condition - breakages and hair loss, but I cant really see any difference yet. Im hoping it works.