• Reviews | English

Low quality

Posted by Reviewer2731476 on Feb 12, 2014

Berries stuck together into one big piece Obviously old and low quality.Very not recommended.There are much better alternatives

bad

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I tried these cause they were cheaper than the ones i usually get. They didnt taste any good and went straight into the garbage. Tasted like mold.

stale

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Oct 12, 2011

I threw these out because they smelled stale and the taste was stale also. I prefer the Bija option of this berry or at least they weren't stale.

Horrible tasting...

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 05, 2011

After few months of trying to find out how these horrible tasting berries could be edible, I gave up. I have tried these berries in Japan also and it does not have funny after taste as these ones do. It is horrible and after taste, it stinks and not edible at all. I will rather buy in super market where I can see the source. They are from China so be very careful due to pesticides not approved and any other countries. NOT RECOMMENDED, HORRIBLE TASTING.

Preserving the berries by radiating them!

Posted by Reviewer2625172 on Apr 05, 2010

They do taste heavenly BUT: after I ordered these I heard that they are nowadays preserved by radiating the berries. That is not even legal inside the EU area, and I definitely do not wish to eat anything that has been radiated. If I had known this beforehand, I would not have ordered the berries from iHerb.<br /> <font color="#009933"><strong>February 2011 - Response from Dragon Herbs:</strong></font><br /><br /> This is not true. We do not irradiate, and specifically prohibit irradiation by our supplier. We do not use preservatives of any sort. Our Heaven Mountain Goji goes through a natural cleaning and drying, to the point where the goji has a stable shelf life for a reasonable period of time, yet retains some of its natural moistness. Our high-barrier packaging provides a high level of protection from the outside oxygen and from external pathogens, such as mold. Heaven Mountain Goji is an all-natural product.

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Apr 04, 2011

I really do not like these. I think they taste horrible.

Goji berries unedible

Posted by Reviewer2715315 on Aug 17, 2011

I am used to dryer goji berries...these berries were stuck together in a big moist clump...I had to throw away bag..

allergy

Posted by 4889291163298717218 on Aug 17, 2012

Be careful if you have allergies, got a rash, swollen lips, etc!!!

Expired July 2011

Posted by Reviewer2090645 on Sep 13, 2013

Check the dates on These if you get them, half scratched out expiration date, but when i held the bag up to the light it says it expired in July 2011. and its now September 2013. taste old and gross

Very Moist and Sweet - Too Much So

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 30, 2015

Too cloyingly sweet, very moist and stuck in one huge lump that is difficult to separate, and not very fragrant. Much prefer Navitas. For those who stick their noses up at Navitas for being a China product - know that both products are from the same Himalayan region, and know that Tibet is part of China. Learn your geography, and your history.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »