• Reviews | English

Love this airtight bag

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 30, 2012

but don´t be fooled by the "we sell soft goji-berries so they are better"-crap. If you buy dried gojis, you simply put them in water and they turn soft like these.

The Best!

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

These berries are almost as sweet and soft as raisins. Very healthy and delicious berries.

Delicious

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

The rave reviews of these Goji berries are absolutely based on truth. I've tried many brands before and these ones are so far beyond what I have tried before. The texture and flavour is incredible and you can tell they were packed really fresh! Very gooey and chewy and delicious

Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer2574585 on Aug 25, 2013

The expectation size that Yang Guifei loved!

Gojiii

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Ska være en av verdens sunneste bær. det e nok grunn i se sjøl for å nyte dem. Godt oppi alt fra salat, yoghurt, fruktdesert til te.

nice and soft. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Nice and very moist, but have strange bitter taste, bought only once, so can't say if they all like this

Too sweet

Posted by lyikoRU on Jun 04, 2012

Good quality but just not my taste.

Good But Overrated

Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Sep 23, 2013

I'm a goji berry guy and I've tried several different brands. Finally got around to tasting these which are supposedly the best Goji Berries on the market. The reviews are right, these are very soft and plump. But something about the taste was a little off to me, and the way they stuck together in a big clump was a bit annoying. Don't get me wrong, these are fine. Just not nearly the best or as good as most people say they are. Sunfood makes the best goji berries I've ever had, followed by Extreme Health USA. I would rank these maybe 4th or 5th.

Goji Berries

Posted by 5660601172658571602 on Apr 01, 2014

These are pretty good - I'm not into goji as much as I was in the past (lean more towards incan berries these days). These are some of the freshest I've had.

not the best ive tried