• Reviews | English

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3067980 on Jan 17, 2010

These goji berries were really great, we've been snacking them for the last weeks.

Great to not as great in taste

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

I've also tried the nativas brand from iHerb and various brands (morlife, macro taste, nature's goodness, etc found in local groceries in Sydney, Australia. These dragon herbs are the best tasting. I believe the Di tao means they are organic too. Naturally sun dried. They are sticky though, but that's small negative for the taste and quality. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

РЕКОМЕДУЮ!!!...Refer a!

Posted by rino4kaSpb on Oct 05, 2013

Ягоды внешне похожи на вяленый барбарис, но по вкусу отличаются: сначала сладкие, потом горчат немного. Довольно приятный вкус. Начала с трех штук в день( показалось ,что давление повышают, поэтому ем с осторожностью понемногу!)Заметно бодрят- поэтому есть их лучше с утра. Судить о пользе не берусь, так как времени с начала приема прошло мало( 1 неделя). The berries resemble dried barberries, but the taste differs, first sweet, then gorchat bit. Quite a pleasant taste. Started with three pieces a day (it seemed that the pressure increases, so eat slowly with caution!) Visibly-invigorate them better so there in the morning. Judge the usefulness of does not undertake, as the time elapsed since the beginning of the reception is small (1 week). SUPER!!!!

Delicious

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

The rave reviews of these Goji berries are absolutely based on truth. I've tried many brands before and these ones are so far beyond what I have tried before. The texture and flavour is incredible and you can tell they were packed really fresh! Very gooey and chewy and delicious

Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji Berries - Can/t help stop snacking this Dragon Herbs Goji Berries

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was curious why this Goji berries get splendid reviews. So when it arrived, I immediately opened it and tasted it. Result? I munched the whole pack in one sitting! It/s so g-o-o-d! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Gojiii

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Ska v&#230;re en av verdens sunneste b&#230;r. det e nok grunn i se sj&#248;l for &#229; nyte dem. Godt oppi alt fra salat, yoghurt, fruktdesert til te.

nice and soft. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Nice and very moist, but have strange bitter taste, bought only once, so can't say if they all like this

Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer2574585 on Aug 25, 2013

The expectation size that Yang Guifei loved!

Good But Overrated

Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Sep 23, 2013

I'm a goji berry guy and I've tried several different brands. Finally got around to tasting these which are supposedly the best Goji Berries on the market. The reviews are right, these are very soft and plump. But something about the taste was a little off to me, and the way they stuck together in a big clump was a bit annoying. Don't get me wrong, these are fine. Just not nearly the best or as good as most people say they are. Sunfood makes the best goji berries I've ever had, followed by Extreme Health USA. I would rank these maybe 4th or 5th.

Goji Berries

Posted by 5660601172658571602 on Apr 01, 2014

These are pretty good - I'm not into goji as much as I was in the past (lean more towards incan berries these days). These are some of the freshest I've had.