• Reviews | English

Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji Berries - Can/t help stop snacking this Dragon Herbs Goji Berries

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was curious why this Goji berries get splendid reviews. So when it arrived, I immediately opened it and tasted it. Result? I munched the whole pack in one sitting! It/s so g-o-o-d! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Great to not as great in taste

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

I've also tried the nativas brand from iHerb and various brands (morlife, macro taste, nature's goodness, etc found in local groceries in Sydney, Australia. These dragon herbs are the best tasting. I believe the Di tao means they are organic too. Naturally sun dried. They are sticky though, but that's small negative for the taste and quality. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer2574585 on Aug 25, 2013

The expectation size that Yang Guifei loved!

Gojiii

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Ska v&#230;re en av verdens sunneste b&#230;r. det e nok grunn i se sj&#248;l for &#229; nyte dem. Godt oppi alt fra salat, yoghurt, fruktdesert til te.

Not sure about these.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013

I like that these are not dry, but tasty like raisins, but they came in a big lump like they were all glued together. The taste is great though. Me and my boyfriend had some digestion problems after eating these, but my mom ate them every day and nothing happened to her, so I guess it's up to how sensitive you are.

Good But Overrated

Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Sep 23, 2013

I'm a goji berry guy and I've tried several different brands. Finally got around to tasting these which are supposedly the best Goji Berries on the market. The reviews are right, these are very soft and plump. But something about the taste was a little off to me, and the way they stuck together in a big clump was a bit annoying. Don't get me wrong, these are fine. Just not nearly the best or as good as most people say they are. Sunfood makes the best goji berries I've ever had, followed by Extreme Health USA. I would rank these maybe 4th or 5th.

Goji Berries

Posted by 5660601172658571602 on Apr 01, 2014

These are pretty good - I'm not into goji as much as I was in the past (lean more towards incan berries these days). These are some of the freshest I've had.

I don't feel too well after eating these everyday for a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer3054971 on May 11, 2014

They taste nice and give you energy for sure, but I notice I do fell unwell if I eat them too many days in a row. I almost get a weird hallucinogenic reaction.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1775428 on Mar 17, 2010

Pro: juicy. Con: the gojies seemed to be glued to each other.

not the best ive tried