Great shilajit

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Apr 11, 2012

I have used shilajit on and off over the past 8 or 9 years. I always get good effects from it but is usually takes several weeks to achieve this. I have tried shilajit from several different companies but this is the best so far. I felt a very noticable increase in well being within days and sleep is deep and refreshing. Also I feel very relaxed but with steady energy. Shilajit is so important to take because our soils are depleted of colloidal minerals and fulvic acids which our body needs to function properly.

Humic Acids at their best

Posted by Reviewer2079558 on Mar 08, 2012

This product has helped me build strength. For me, a little goes a long way. Humic acids are nature's cleansing and remineralizing agents. Humic acids are found in the soil and abundantly in this compacted mountain material. I trust Dragon Herbs to get it right.

Great Sleep!

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 25, 2010

My wife and I went from sleeping 8+ hours (waking up at least once during the night) to usually sleeping straight through 6 to 7 hours. We now wake up feeling well-rested with less sleep. It worked from the first time we took it.

best supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Sep 12, 2010

I have used this for about 3 weeks-taking 3 to 4 tabs/day. Incredible effects which include: dramatically increased energy, clearer thinking, stronger labido, joint soreness gone and much more. Unlike other adaptogens which I have taken the increased energy does not interfere with sleep, in fact sleep seems better. I have taken many supplements but nothing compares to this.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1702441 on Aug 07, 2010

Smoky taste, I do like.

2nd bottle

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Jul 31, 2010

BEen given this to my dog to help boosting his vitality, so far so good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »