Dragon Herbs, Microcosmic Orbit, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Subtle Beauty

Posted by Reviewer2005087 From Korea, Republic of on Nov 17, 2013

I am in awe of this product. On my shelf now I have 7 Dragon Herb bottles, and I just finished eating the Longan fruit and the Taoist Journey Food. Yet somehow through it all, I can pinpoint a change in my mind and I intuit that the 'Microcosmic Orbit' is the spool containing this thread. The effect of this product is so very subtle indeed. Orbit is indeed an apropos name for it. For the beauty of the product is like looking at the night sky and feeling a majesty such as the way a candle can shed light. Also, it is like second voice seconding what it right, when you want to know right and wrong. It is like the echo of what is right. Often, as this product helps you see, 'right' is just being able to wait so that each thing enjoys its own time. Instead of thinking ahead or behind, the 'Microcosmic Orbit' lets you enjoy what is here in front of you but without being negligent with the before or after. Because of this product, I feel that I can just let now be now as long as I have done things to make my life in accord. So, this formula is sort of like getting a narrator to the story that you're living, but the peace is in knowing that the voice is your own.

good flow of energy

Posted by Reviewer1963165 From Michigan on Oct 19, 2011

results are subtle if you're not in touch with your qi flow -- but i notice it strongly since i practice qigong!

GREAT ENERGY

Posted by 5308628965787939970 on Jul 05, 2012

I HAVE FOUND THAT TAKING THIS REALLY AWAKENS MY DORMANT EBERGY. I HAVE TAKEN JING FORMULAS BEFORE BUT THEY HAVENT HAD SIMILAR RESULTS. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUPPLAMENTS FROM DRAGON HERBS BECAUSE IT LOCKS IN AND CONSOLODATES THE JING INTO THE BODY. i COMBINE THIS FORMULA WITH WILL POWER FROM DRAGON HERBS BECAUSE ITS MAIN INDGREDIANT IS POLYGALA, WHICH IS ALSO ASTRINGENT AND OPENS THE MAIN PENETRATING VESSEL. I CAN REALLY FEEL MORE CHI ENERGY LOCKED INTO MY BODY. AMAZING SUPPLAMENT. I WOULD GET TWO OR THREE BOTTLES AND TAKE THEM FOR TWO OR THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT AND I GARUNTEE YOU WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.

great formula

Posted by Scottishdave From Great Britain on Feb 08, 2010

A great formula to use when you start to combine dragon herb products.I take this with my jing formulation,top product,top quality!!

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2776381 From Sweden on Feb 19, 2014

Today I took my first dose of Microcosmic orbit and I must say I almost immediately had a dramatic experience in my energy body. It felt like the heart (chakra) expanded and the head cleared up and "opened up". I absolutely love the product! :-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »