Dragon Herbs, Miracle Balm, .5 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My dog likes this balm

Posted by Reviewer2570885 on Sep 06, 2011

Buddy, my dog, has rough paw pads and he likes this balm. He had another cream before and did not like it. Unfortunately, the balm is very liquidity and when I first opened it, I spilled some of it on the floor.

An extraordinarily effective salve

Posted by Reviewer1851265 on Jul 11, 2010

Once again, Ron Teeguarden's Dragon herbs proves itself to be a source for the highest quality and most effective health products. This Miracle Balm has reduced my rosacea quite dramatically in a very short amount of time. I've have also seen it completely eliminate a skin rash in under an hour. A remarkable product. Highly recommended!

aptly named

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Aug 15, 2011

This product cured my dermatitis which was a recurring problem for at least 10 years and had not responded to other treatments. I had tried practically everything available up to this point. Miracle balm took several months to completely eradicate it, but it has never returned. It also cleared a rash that had not responded to prescription cortizone practically overnight. I keep discovering new uses for it. A small amount goes a long way.

Healing balm

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jun 07, 2013

I didn't like the reddish color and I didn't think it worked well for me ... But I had my husband put it on a scar that was healing from skin cancer treatment and the scar looked better the next day.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer1938558 on Aug 19, 2010

Not sure how to use this ... rather greasy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »