Golden Happiness Spoiled With Wheat

Posted by Reviewer3038689 on Feb 11, 2012

This definitely alleviated my dark depression. I could almost feel a golden radiance emanating from my brain. There are so many goodies in here -- the best Chinese herbs to ground the spirit, the best ones to develop it, plus asparagus root to give your spirit wings, polygala which is said to link sex & love feelings, & even albizzia (mimosa) flower to heal a broken heart. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking it when I realized they put triticum fruit in here, a type of wheat. Please take this out, Dragon Herbs! There's a huge percentage of the population that's allergic to any form of wheat. Just put a note on the bottle telling people to take with a bite of bread for the sedation effect.

Interesting, But...

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 25, 2012

In theory, it should awaken your soul (is we can say this), looks like nice ingredients, i like Ron Teeguarden, BUT please, Ron, do something about the lead the sticker on the box says! It contains lead. From what I heard, is should not be harmful, but it would help if Ron would give some statement on his website about why he puts this sticker with the warning on the bottle!