This formulation has been a lifesaver

Posted by 5688475397859949104 on Jul 01, 2012

I've been using Pearl Shen for about a month, and even at the standard dose, the results have been profound. I've been stretching, walking at least a couple miles per day, as well as establishing my qigong practice as an everyday habit. Simple as these things may be, I hadn't been able to make myself do them on a regular basis previously. These days I feel better equipped to deal with annoyances/obstacles, I'm not so quick to anger, less discouraged by things that would normally keep me from making progress, and it's easier to remain calm yet focused- extremely important for any qigong or meditation practice, very much so for standing post. If you're trying to get things done while dealing with less-than-ideal life circumstances, having trouble relaxing during meditation or when trying to get to sleep, or could just plain use some emotional balancing, I can't recommend this product highly enough. I will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Replaced 5-HTP. I love Pearl Shen!

Posted by SlowlyCureHyperacusis on Jul 24, 2013

I was using 5 htp to battle depression and tinnitus, but found that it was not as effective as Reishi and other TCM herbs. I started taking 6 of these a day as well as 6 super adaptogen per day, and I feel awesome! I was doing this for about 6 weeks when I decided to add vitamin C and supergreens. Those 2 things made my body absorb the herbs much better than before. It's very impressive, but the important thing to remember is the longer you take it, the better it gets. I have to agree with another reviewer who said "if everyone took pearl shen, there would be peace on earth". One more thing to remember is to nourish all 3 treasures of the body. Jing ( both Yin & Yang Jing ) , Qi , and Shen. In other words, don't take pearl shen on it's own without taking herbs that nourish Jing, and Qi.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Mar 07, 2013

If I was to take one herbal supplement the rest of my life, this would be it. I have been taking it for about 6 months I think...On some days I take twice the recommended dose and I feel so awesome. It's like a healthy, legal "drug". Great for everything. I've also noticed my intuition has improved. If everybody took Pearl Shen, I'm sure there would be peace on earth <3

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Apr 07, 2012

I spend hundreds a month on iherb and in particular Dragon Herbs supplements. This is by far one of my favorite formulas of theirs. Its incredibly calming. The mix of Duanwood Reishi and Pearl and Amber seems to be perfect for my body type.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Jun 30, 2014

I had a very similar experience to an earlier review who was struggling with "dark depression". Had spent 1 1/2 years with constant traumatic experiences that left me drained and severely depressed. Was prescribed Sertraline, but started experiencing side effects. Made the decision to take myself off Sertraline and turned to this product. Took triple dosage for the first week and then reduced to the recommended dose. Has been absolutely fantastic: mood has stabilised, no more anxiety and started to regain my daily routine and motivation. The product contains herbs proven through the centuries to relax the heart and calm the mind. It provides a sustained, grounding energy that gets you through the day in one piece. Another great effect of this product has been improved meditation. Please note: if you're on anti-depressants make sure you talk to your doctor before replacing your medication.

Really does help you feel more centred/calm

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

I think it make you less likely to allow small things to annoy/frustrate you. It's like you become more aware of how silly it is to allow it to annoy/frustrate you; and then you just smile/laugh at how you have become more in control of your choice of emotions. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1569925 on Dec 04, 2011

I like this one from Dragon Herbs, seems to improve concentration and mood.

Love

Posted by 4931920682076429503 on Nov 29, 2012

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & SWiberian Chaga - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

Big Hearted Shen

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

Chill pills

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This formula helps me to experience less negative thinking and anger. It was probably about 2 or 3 weeks before I felt the shift. I think it has helped to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I also believe that Thorne Research magnesium has helped me tremendously with daily anxiety. The combination of both products has been very helpful for my emotional well being.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »