Naugthy thougts

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

after 4 days I feel, that it helps to calm me down. I have a really good sleep!! Before this product, I woke up everytime at 5 o clock am, but with this stuff, I can sleep trought this and sleep much longer !! My sleep is better, I have vivid dreams and I can remember them. For social anxiety it helps not so much, Dragon Herbs Bupleurum and dragon bone with Will power ist more effective. For better sleep, try it !

Excellent

Posted by 4931684319032795118 on Dec 18, 2013

I believe Dragon herbs are the top of the very best offerings on the planet.

super relaxing

Posted by 4884993722298103561 on Jan 31, 2014

I take these whenever my mind is racing, I'm nervous, or have a bout of anxiety. Amazingly just one will do the trick! And I used to be a critic... :)

Big Hearted Shen

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

Amazing shen tonic

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 18, 2010

Amazing formulation with duanwood reishi.Will be re-ordering.

Pearl Shen

Posted by Reviewer1746295 on Sep 26, 2010

Would have to take for longer to see effects

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 02, 2012

Good Shen product.

Dragon Herb trust

Posted by debraananda on Feb 26, 2012

I havent been using this herb for very long, but the reviews are excellent, I will keep taking. Excellent delivery is offered via iherb thanks

Chill pills

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This formula helps me to experience less negative thinking and anger. It was probably about 2 or 3 weeks before I felt the shift. I think it has helped to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I also believe that Thorne Research magnesium has helped me tremendously with daily anxiety. The combination of both products has been very helpful for my emotional well being.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »