Interesting, But...

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 25, 2012

In theory, it should awaken your soul (is we can say this), looks like nice ingredients, i like Ron Teeguarden, BUT please, Ron, do something about the lead the sticker on the box says! It contains lead. From what I heard, is should not be harmful, but it would help if Ron would give some statement on his website about why he puts this sticker with the warning on the bottle!

This formulation has been a lifesaver

Posted by 5688475397859949104 on Jul 01, 2012

I've been using Pearl Shen for about a month, and even at the standard dose, the results have been profound. I've been stretching, walking at least a couple miles per day, as well as establishing my qigong practice as an everyday habit. Simple as these things may be, I hadn't been able to make myself do them on a regular basis previously. These days I feel better equipped to deal with annoyances/obstacles, I'm not so quick to anger, less discouraged by things that would normally keep me from making progress, and it's easier to remain calm yet focused- extremely important for any qigong or meditation practice, very much so for standing post. If you're trying to get things done while dealing with less-than-ideal life circumstances, having trouble relaxing during meditation or when trying to get to sleep, or could just plain use some emotional balancing, I can't recommend this product highly enough. I will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Apr 07, 2012

I spend hundreds a month on iherb and in particular Dragon Herbs supplements. This is by far one of my favorite formulas of theirs. Its incredibly calming. The mix of Duanwood Reishi and Pearl and Amber seems to be perfect for my body type.

Dragon Herb trust

Posted by debraananda on Feb 26, 2012

I havent been using this herb for very long, but the reviews are excellent, I will keep taking. Excellent delivery is offered via iherb thanks

Golden Happiness Spoiled With Wheat

Posted by Reviewer3038689 on Feb 11, 2012

This definitely alleviated my dark depression. I could almost feel a golden radiance emanating from my brain. There are so many goodies in here -- the best Chinese herbs to ground the spirit, the best ones to develop it, plus asparagus root to give your spirit wings, polygala which is said to link sex & love feelings, & even albizzia (mimosa) flower to heal a broken heart. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking it when I realized they put triticum fruit in here, a type of wheat. Please take this out, Dragon Herbs! There's a huge percentage of the population that's allergic to any form of wheat. Just put a note on the bottle telling people to take with a bite of bread for the sedation effect.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 02, 2012

Good Shen product.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1569925 on Dec 04, 2011

I like this one from Dragon Herbs, seems to improve concentration and mood.

Pearl Shen

Posted by Reviewer1746295 on Sep 26, 2010

Would have to take for longer to see effects

Amazing shen tonic

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 18, 2010

Amazing formulation with duanwood reishi.Will be re-ordering.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »