A great yin tonic

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Oct 31, 2010

I use several dragon herbs products all of which are great. This is a great tonic for those who feel drained from overwork or stress. It is not stimulent at all but just seemed to replenish spent energy. It also seems to keep the skin moisturized from the inside. This will be a regular product for me now.

Strong YIN JING Tonic

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Nov 24, 2012

It is really a strong Yin Jing tonic. And, of course heavy. Take it with care (maybe 1-2 caps per day would be enough)

undecided

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jun 24, 2015

seems to be calming effect on body, but at same time (not sure if this is why) i kind of felt weak in the knees as they say...maybe too much yin for men?

Very effective

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jan 18, 2016

A herbalist recommended to take cooling demulcent herbs. This formula really works, it is worth the price.

Primal Yin

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Mar 10, 2016

I take this to restore the yin. In winter time I can take 1 everyday. In summertime, maybe 1 every other day or else my libido gets too disruptive if you know what I mean. The yin is so strong and effective it will make you sleep like a baby in the winter time. Truly replenishing.

Yeap! Definitely helps with energy boost

Posted by 5556441500181530888 on Apr 24, 2016

This is my second bottle and I can definitely see an upgrade in my endurance. However, for those who have sensitive stomach, needs to combine with a stomach support formula. My husband took two caps three times a day for two weeks, instead of 2 caps only at night, and he had some stomach gas at night.

cannot judge

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 07, 2012

This formula is probably good but it must be slow acting. I am switching to other Yin Jing formulas.