Dragon Herbs, Salvia, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

doesn't cause side effects

Posted by Reviewer2591386 on Nov 05, 2011

we started taking this herb and other dragon herbs,just introduce one new supplement at a time that way you know what is causing a side effect, I start with a new supplement for a week then I go on and introduce another new one we're taking several dragon herbs daily you have to give them time to work go to dgagonherbs.com and order the free catalog it explains alot and how to get started.

5star

Posted by 4779849082782841604 on Oct 21, 2013

good product

Can't recommend

Posted by Reviewer2480945 on Nov 21, 2013

I ordered 3 different formulations from Dragon Herbs, including this one, and for whatever reason, I did not respond well to any of them. They made me feel terrible within 24 hours, I got a heavy, debilitating type of fatigue in my limbs, my brain wouldn't function right (I've never had that happen before!) and I thought I was sick, but it turns out it was the herbs. I was muscle tested and didn't test for any of them. It took about 3 days for the effects to wear off and for my mental clarity and focus to go back to normal. I have taken many different Chinese formulations from different companies (Evergreen, Mayway, Golden Flower to name a few) and have never had problems. I was sad because the Dragon Herb products seem like great formulations. I tried liquid and pill form, both single herb and herbal combination - I have no idea what it could be about the products. My advice would be to start off slow and try 1 thing from them. I unfortunately tried 3 and sunk about $95 worth of products that were unusable