Very affective!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on May 24, 2010

Very impressed with this product subtle but powerful formula, very relaxing & calming, helps me to regain my natural flow of energy & zest for life! Great stuff!

(It WAS my)My favorite supplement ( edited)

Posted by 5528401172881051752 on May 23, 2016

Original review text: Great Jing energy builder over time, and it's working better when used without the capsules, first getting used to the taste and now I love the taste. BUT!!! They recently ( May 2016) changed the capsulation process and changed the excipient, as a result the caps are not well filled and content is just a weak reflection of what it used to be. People who just swallow the caps won't notice it directly, but the ones that used to open the caps notice immediately, this is not the good stuf we got before. Have to find an alternative now.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer2079558 on Mar 08, 2012

This combination gives me good energy, grey hair reduction for sure - just keep taking it to get results. This stuff just makes me feel good and grounded.

Excellent tonic

Posted by Scottishdave on May 07, 2012

Very impressive product at a great price. Looking to nourish my kidney's. Will require several months use. After which i can say it does work quite well. I now combine with other tonic herbs.

Unexpected benefit - Improves sleep quality

Posted by Reviewer1671220 on Oct 28, 2011

I noticed the first morning after taking it the night before that I woke up fully recharged with no sleepiness, just really ready to go. Happens every time without fail, with just one capsule.

Early

Posted by Reviewer1167667 on Sep 06, 2011

I have been using this for just over one week and it has had a some effects. I just take one a day. That seems enough. At first I felt a gentle definite swell of energy, and a better mood. This seems to have changed and a feel a little emotional and hot under the collar at the moment. I think it has a liver/kidney detox effect and as well as support function. So I think i have to take the whole bottle to see where the pendulum will stop, and how I feel about it.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

The taste tells me this is very potent. Have just started using it, and it works quickly. You might have to experiment with the dosage as it is really potent!

Wonderful formula for Jing building

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on May 30, 2013

Fantastic formula from Dragon Herbs. Deeply & slowly replenishing.

herbs for hair and nails

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013

works great! My nail have become so much stronger since using this product!

Amazing tonic

Posted by 5001403476786061173 on Jan 27, 2014

I love this super herb formulation. I usually open the capsules and add it to drinks and food. It tastes amazing ! My daughter loves it too. She sneak into the kitchen to have her treat. I have a lot more energy than before taking it and I am more alert with it.at the same time it has a very calming effect in the whole system .I will never stop taking it. Usually 4-6 capsules per day or more!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »