Dragon Herbs, Super Ant, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Love the Ant! But the ever-changing lead warnings frighten me.

Posted by Reviewer2316240 on Oct 09, 2012

This product gives me energy and vitality. I really like it. The only thing that concerns me is the CA lead warning. The label says using this product exposes us to lead, which is toxic. I believe the source of the lead is the soil in China where the ants are harvested, because Chinese soil is highly contaminated due to industry pollution. However the label used to say that this product has a lower lead content than the amount considered safe for bottled drinking water; yet in the most recent shipment of the product, the label contained the lead warning, but didn't qualify the content of the lead as being lower than bottled water. This has me thinking the lead content has increased, or I'm confused now as to the actual amount of lead exposure. As I use this product daily, this is a concern for me and I wish the label had more information I could rely on.