New To iHerb?

Dragon Herbs, Supreme Shen Drops, Super Potency Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

truly amazing

Posted by 5308628965787939970 on Jun 08, 2012

This was my first product from dragon herbs ever and it was because of supreme shen drops that i was hooked on the company. They use the finest indgrediants fhrom the origional sources, which means they are energetically some of the most powerful and life-enhancing of all herbal suplaments. This product gave me a relaxed yet very clear head and heart. I embraced others and situations i was in, no matter the person or situation. I told myself after about two weeks of using this product that i would rather take this to a party and take 4 or 5 drops for the night than drink alcohol. It gives you that openness but with a clarity of spirit/shen that other products wont provide. Like all of the dragon herb products, the longer you take them and the higher the dose (in moderation of course) the greater the result will be. I have found that it is always best to listen to your body, mind, and spirit and to take things one step at a time while nurting yourself however you best can.

Superb, fast acting

Posted by HolisticDad on May 30, 2011

I find it odd that a bad review was given for this product; for me, I had severe anxiety and within 48 hours of drinking the whole bottle ( which you are not supposed to really do, but it is light and sweet, not as strong tasting as other formulas) my anxiety was severely reduced. I am also taking duanwood reishi and he shou wu ( all from dragon herbs) and now 3 days later, I am honestly feeling better then I have felt in years. I used to wake up in fear and go to bed in fear, as with anxiety one's nervous system and adrenals are constantly 'on'. I can't recc this enough.

Stunning formulation

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 18, 2010

I take this at bedtime,a dropper or two.Tastes quite nice too.The liquid oozes quality of the highest order.

Re. Dragon Herbs and all herbal "full spectrum of nutrients" extracts

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Aug 30, 2011

I have become both disenchanted and wary of full spectrum herbal products. All plants/herbs/roots (etc) have anti-predator chemicals in them. They are designed to discourage predators, which include humans, to eat them, by causing problems for the digestive tract, hormone balance, etc. So, I have come to feel that the best way go go with herbal extracts is to obtain products that only have extracts of the active substance (medical activity) in them-- and no bad addtives/excipients, either.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Apr 28, 2012

I definitely noticed a calming effect after taking this and I trust Dragon Herbs quality and purity. It also tastes great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »