Initially blown away but not for everyday use.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 01, 2016

I thought this formula was incredible at first and it did wonders for helping me with meditation. But after a while if taking it regularly the benefits seemed to go away. Five stars as something to take specifically for meditation or as needed, but not for long-term daily use.

Unbelievably Effective

Posted by 5085696198325101637 on Jan 24, 2016

In the last year, at the most boring job in the world - Accounting, I started having mild panic attacks. Just sitting at my desk, my heart racing, my stomach clenching, feeling cold on the outside and hot on the inside, very weird. So when I read up about Tao in a Bottle, I was skeptical, but I had good reason to try it. It took me about a week before I realized that I stopped having the panic attacks, that I stopped feeling the affects of stress. I even stopped feeling stressed out on the 30 min drive into work surrounded by my "special" fellow drivers, you know what I mean. It was glorious, there's no high, but I'm not stressed at all. I take two capsules in the morning before food as I'm getting ready for the day and by the time I'm on the road, I'm good to go for the rest of the day.

Threw Away My UNISOM and Xanax for good!

Posted by Reviewer1876658 on Aug 10, 2015

I used to not be able to get back to sleep in the early hrs, used to rely on Unisom or lightweight benzos to quieten that part of my brain that has a tendency to need to monitor the outer world. Insomniacs will know of which I write. (Much of this sleep issue started, increased and continues post menopausal for me). Then I tried TAO and only one capsule puts me into a relaxed mind and body place that is close to meditating, very nice, deep breathing space and before I know it I have slept well into the morning without OTC drugs and RXs. Am very impressed with the deep effect some chinese herbs have on the subtle body and its' need for balance. This is surely one of them, Can't recommend this enough, and as I have anxiety/ptsd from childhood I am thrilled when I run across a natural product that works!! Could take this during day, but I only use for sleep to get best effects.

linda

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Jan 30, 2015

really good product

Tao for Life

Posted by Reviewer2297411 on Dec 13, 2014

Ever since I got MRSA 2 years ago, I have used this product. It helps me in every way possible. I just hope iHerb continues to sell this awesome product. Buy it from iHerb--cheapest on the Internet and always fast and friendly service. Namaste.

Smart health

Posted by 4931684319032795118 on Dec 18, 2013

Thank you, magnificent Quality. Genuinely worried about there being a warning of exposure to lead in this product but took it anyway without fear as I trust the origin completely. Namaste

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Oct 24, 2013

Very good. Felt the effects within an hour or so. Helped me cope with severe stress. Am currently testing this alongside Bupleurum & Dragon Bone also from Dragon Herbs. See which one works best for me. Price is not a problem.

Unsure

Posted by 5472773624811810040 on Oct 17, 2013

Only bought one bottle - Would need to take more I think to notice

dosage issue

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

I dont like that is is so expensive and it has just 60 capsules in a bottle! I dont felt anything after using 2 capsules a day, so I used 4 caps a day, then I felt something. My concentration improved and I could better focus on presentations on college! But for a student, I cannot afford to buy this every 10 days.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838823 on Mar 12, 2012

I love this stuff! It has made a definite change in my day to day feeling of well being.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »