Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1843247 on Jan 29, 2012

I started taking Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy when I lived in Tucson and had a local supplier. Was so glad to find that you had them available here at iHerb.com. I cannot say enough about this product - my entire cellular stucture is improved (was being monitored by a doctor), my skin is improving, my hair color is coming back, my energy levels are up and the list goes on.

Great product and service!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3259478 on May 01, 2011

I have been using this product for exactly a year now. I can't say that it tastes great but it is not bad either. I am not sure that I can say that I feel energy for hours but I can definitely say that I have lost 25 pounds on it since I am not hungry for many hours. I stopped drinking caffeine and don't have any cravings. I also lost my constant heart burn and my stomach pains. Wonderful product, fast shipping with iherb.com. I recommend it to all my friends.

I like the taste, but not sure about the cost

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Jan 29, 2010

Like many on this site, I have tried my fair share of green powders. Taste wise, this one is a bit different. You get the stevia sweetness with the greens, but a definite herbal flavor comes through as well. Not surprising, since this product, as far as I can tell, is trying to be a super greens plus herbal tonic with more emphasis on the herbal tonic than other brands. I like the ingredients, actually do like the taste, and it seems to give me a boost each day. However, at close to twice the cost compared to Amazing Grass and other products I consider to be of high quality, it may be hard to justify continuing to use it.

Great product and excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer2297411 on Jun 27, 2010

I am now using Tonic Alchemy every morning in my smoothies. I blend it with blueberries, banana, soy milk, and sometimes yogurt. It's delicious, and you won't believe the energy boost until you try it yourself. It's totally safe and all natural. It's all I need in the morning. I no longer am dependent on coffee and multivitamins-- this tonic has it all. I highly recommend both this product and Iherb.com service. I will continue to purchase from Iherb, and I will re-order Dragon herbs, Tonic Alchemy. Thank you.

Tonic Alchemy is the best!

Posted by celestialleo on Nov 09, 2010

I've used many good greens products over the years, but tonic Alchemy, with over 10 supertonic Chinese herbs, is head and shoulders above them all! I like it plain--just shake it up with about 4 ounces of water and take it as my vegetables for lunch. I can feel the energy for hours!

Great option for those who are busy

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

You get a lot of goodness in one scoop. Feel energized and mentally clearer within 20 minutes. Consider testing and replacing coffee with this, or at least balance out the acidity of the coffee with this. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Excellent Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1703320 on Dec 09, 2010

Relatively easy to mix, decent tasting and great for energy.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1048330 on Oct 07, 2010

I was very pleased with the fast service and cheaper shipping cost to purchase this product. Cheaper than buying directly from Ron Teagarden's.

Good Energy

Posted by Reviewer3137954 on Jul 18, 2011

My husband drinks this in the morning in place of coffee or other stimulants. He often works 10-15 hour days. His increased stamina is quite noticeable. Excellent product.

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »