Dream Health, DreamFlex, 180 Vcaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Earnie

Posted by Reviewer2391291 on Dec 29, 2008

I have been taking them for about two weeks and I have noticed a change in my flexability especially in my back and wrist if they keep working I will be more than pleased with your product.

Helps with Migraines, too.

Posted by Reviewer1833662 on Dec 18, 2009

My migraines are fewer and of less intensity using Dream Health. I don't know why it helps, but it does.

not what they say it is

Posted by Reviewer1899728 on Mar 02, 2009

I have been on the product for almost 2 weeks now- and nothing that they said would happen has happened-- if anything I have gotten worse (herniated disk and fibromyalgia)

No more back pain in Illinois

Posted by Reviewer1409104 on Mar 23, 2009

I have been taking this product for only 1 week and I can tell you this I have very little pain in my lower back!!! (disk pressing aganist the nerve) THIS PRODUCT WORKS will continue to take it. I built a shead yesterday by myself :)

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1544064 on Apr 11, 2009

Sometimes God heals with a direct touch, and sometimes He leads you to the right medication. I was led to the RIGHT medication when I saw your ad on TV a few weeks ago. I was then led to order Dream Flex and try it. I am thankful for the healing I am experiencing in my joints. I am literally pain free and THANKFUL!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »