EXCELLENT PRODUCT!.

Posted by Reviewer1167337 on Dec 23, 2010

I been taking this for 9 months and i am very pleased with this HEARTBEAT ,i notice that i have less palpitation and it has calm my irregular heart beat that i have sometimes.

Best Supplement Around

Posted by Reviewer2816921 on Mar 17, 2011

HeartBeat Cardiovascular Support is one of the few supplements available at a reasonable price that has all the vitamins and minerals that the heart needs to stay healthy. The best I have tried and the last one I will take for my HEART.

Common Sense product

Posted by Reviewer3061768 on Feb 02, 2012

Sure helped to bring me back from extreme vascular weekness and after 2 years of steady improvement I am begining to feel regenerated with new life and determination.

xoroshie

Posted by 5460887890748220930 on Apr 15, 2013

Papa dovolen.

Dream Quest Nutraceuticals, Heartbeat,Cardiovascular Srpport.

Posted by pampalmer on Jun 18, 2012

It works I like it I will reorder.

These are great for aging Dog

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 21, 2015

Has helped with my aging dogs wheezing. Great product and great customer service and from Iherb, Fast delivery too!

The best vitamins for heart health

Posted by Reviewer2285150 on Jul 25, 2016

I hope a lot that HeartBeat will be possible to buy in the future, because they are the best heart vitamins for all my family and even friends. No analogues have found, which would work same perfect. Please, continue selling them.

HeartBeat Cardiovascular support

Posted by Reviewer2483131 on Nov 24, 2012

Treatment with this product is great for my mother who suffers from anghina.Se feels very thriving is 83 years old

Works wonders on people with a weak heart

Posted by Reviewer2248091 on Mar 12, 2013

A great product to support the cardiovascular system - works wonders within the first seven days! Sadly there is no I-Herb in Italy:(

more energy.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 24, 2013

this is a good product helps the heart and body produce more energy in a subtle way, this is one of the three best products ubiquinol on a daily basis, pqq on and off mitochrondia energy and this give the body super energy and performance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »