Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dream Quest Nutraceuticals, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, Lemon, 3.5 oz (99.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Lemon Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Sep 22, 2010

For over 30 yrs., I've always bought, from a health food store, the regular Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar and just recently the store stopped selling it and so I went online. In all the yrs., I never knew that there were 4 flavors and so I bought them all. They're cheaper online but when shipping is added in the price of the bars come out to be the same as the ones in the store. I absolutely LOVE them because it doesn't have soap products, has a 4.5 ph balance, allantoin, 500 IUs of Vitamin E, and makes my skin feel smooth and silky instead of rough. Shipping normally takes approximately 7-10 days but I received mine in 3; that's what I call great service. As long as iHerb.com continues to sell the flavors I'll buy 4-ever!

Never felt so at ease in my skin

Posted by Carybear on Jul 29, 2014

I have very reactive skin. This bar has really improved the health of my skin. I love it and will be buying bulk quanties.

Lemony soap

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 21, 2010

I really like the Dream Quest Nutraceuticals bars. The lemon one smells very fresh. It's similar to the Nature's Plus Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar; in fact, they are made by the same company and the flier inside the box is identical.

My First Dream Quest Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3355136 on Jan 10, 2010

This is the bar that introduced me to your product. The smell wakes me right up and the feel is also so good.

Great Cleansing Bar... not 'Soap' !

Posted by Reviewer1922178 on Feb 01, 2012

Soap leaves a residue on your skin, clogging pores. Not good. This Cleansing bar doesn't do that. It removes dirt, debris & oils... and it's a PH balance match to skin, so it's not harsh. This bar is a Great product for healthy skin. Been using this soap for 30 years. It's Great stuff !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »