Lemon Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Sep 22, 2010

For over 30 yrs., I've always bought, from a health food store, the regular Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar and just recently the store stopped selling it and so I went online. In all the yrs., I never knew that there were 4 flavors and so I bought them all. They're cheaper online but when shipping is added in the price of the bars come out to be the same as the ones in the store. I absolutely LOVE them because it doesn't have soap products, has a 4.5 ph balance, allantoin, 500 IUs of Vitamin E, and makes my skin feel smooth and silky instead of rough. Shipping normally takes approximately 7-10 days but I received mine in 3; that's what I call great service. As long as iHerb.com continues to sell the flavors I'll buy 4-ever!

The best clean ever

Posted by 5534505349958975634 on Jul 11, 2012

This is the only cleansing bar we use in our house now. The clean scent is amazing and it leaves your body feeling softer than ever. My husband uses it to wash his hair, too!

Great facial cleanser - same product as Nature's Plus cleansing bar.

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Mar 04, 2015

This is great, thoroughly cleanses thick physical sunscreen so presumably it would do the same for face make-up. A little drying if I overdo it and soap up too much to wash my sunscreen off, but it's fine if you use moderately and don't over suds and scrub as I do.

Lemony soap

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 21, 2010

I really like the Dream Quest Nutraceuticals bars. The lemon one smells very fresh. It's similar to the Nature's Plus Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar; in fact, they are made by the same company and the flier inside the box is identical.

My First Dream Quest Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3355136 on Jan 10, 2010

This is the bar that introduced me to your product. The smell wakes me right up and the feel is also so good.

약산성비누최고에요

Posted by Reviewer1406558 on May 20, 2013

레몬향보다는복숭아향이저에겐더좋은것같구요.약산성비누아이허브에서넘반갑고고마워요.누*킨바디바쓰는데요비싸잖아요~^^사용감은거품도잘나구요산뜻한느낌~아이들에게도넘좋을것같아요.단종되지않았으면해요제발~~~♥♥♥

Never felt so at ease in my skin

Posted by Carybear on Aug 23, 2015

I have very reactive skin. This bar has really improved the health of my skin. I love it and will be buying bulk quanties. UPDATE-wtf? I want this soap and it's not in stock? Is it discontinued?

Great Cleansing Bar... not 'Soap' !

Posted by Reviewer1922178 on Feb 01, 2012

Soap leaves a residue on your skin, clogging pores. Not good. This Cleansing bar doesn't do that. It removes dirt, debris & oils... and it's a PH balance match to skin, so it's not harsh. This bar is a Great product for healthy skin. Been using this soap for 30 years. It's Great stuff !

No lemon scent -like a rock soap

Posted by 5299299313703195990 on Oct 13, 2014

Hi im giving this soap a 3 out of 5 because i found that first i bought it cause i thought it would smell like lemons and even linger on my skin. NO! This bar has no lemon saint. It is hard as a rock and not super moisturizing. Also it melts away quickly .

cleans well