Delightful!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

I highly enjoyed this. I used it on kelp noodles with extra veggies, really gives my dish excellent flavor! I love how it's dairy, gluten and sugar-free! Can't wait to try the other flavors!

drews smoked tomato dressing

Posted by Reviewer3245042 on Oct 06, 2011

i use like ketchup & dipping sauce . great stuff. been using for years. the older version of smoked tomato was better before drew switched to sun dried tomatoes as ingredient. the regular tomatoes were better sweeter tasting .

My husband can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2320361 on Apr 20, 2016

We use this on fresh veggie salads and it is delicious. It is the only dressing my husband wants to use on his salads or as a dip for crudités. I took several bottles to a large outdoor potluck and it seemed to be everyone's favorite from all the various dressings available. Wonderful!

Tastes great; reasonable in calories and sodium

Posted by Reviewer2123058 on Nov 10, 2014

My only problem with Drew's Smoked Tomato is that I can not figure out why its popularity seems so limited. Could the name bother some people? Personally, I have been a fan ever since I tried it years ago. Unfortunately, the two stores where I have bought it in the past each dropped it after a couple years. So iHerb.com, please hang in there.

not sure what the fuss is about

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016

I like tomato and I like smoky flavours. This just doesn't live up to the reviews. I think includes too much oil unnecessarily.