Great on Turkey Burgers, too!

Posted by Reviewer1656058 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm not the red meat eater that my husband is. However, the Meat Supreme is great on turkey burgers. Otherwise they tend to be a bit bland. We're excited to try some of the other spices.

Drogheria & Alimentari, Meat Supreme Mill, 0.88 oz (25 g) (ALI-38300)

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Sep 05, 2014

I use it in salads and pasta too and it's amazing. Want to try every single mill from this brand.

Muy rico

Posted by AnticaS on Jan 19, 2015

El molinillo va muy bien. Me gusta la combinación del producto. Hasta ahora lo he usado en carnes.

super

Posted by 5671875515941766823 on Mar 23, 2015

super

Perfect company and brilliant product!

Posted by 5638490061585410736 on Apr 04, 2015

I bought this product in the UK as a 'one off' from a local grocery store. I have to say that it is superb at enhancing the flavour of all my cooking and I found I was using it for everything. It's really an excellent product. I finished the bottle very quickly but I couldn't buy it in any store in the UK. I was so dissapointed until I saw it on iHerb and proceeded to order 5. Within 7 days my order had arrived all the way from the U.S., intact and well packaged. I have never been so impressed with a company before. iHerb are efficient and have excellent communication and customer service. I highly recommend them as a company and I can't recomments this Meat Mill enough. It will change the way that you cook and make your meat taste heavenly!

spicy

Posted by 5320273686719191408 on Sep 03, 2015

excellent

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2327359 on Sep 12, 2011

Good balance of everything, nice package, good price.

Bottle is only half filled

Posted by 5314442202889932144 on Nov 01, 2016

Received the bottle only half filled. Others such as salt, pepper are all fully filled except for this meat mill. Very disappointed.