• Reviews | English

Posted by Reviewer2693857 on Aug 01, 2012

I have tried it only couple times, but I like it a lot. It smells good and I like using it for almost every meal. Easy to use with built-in grinders. Compared with my town store's price, it is quite cheap too.

Very highly recommend

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Apr 11, 2016

Nice and fresh, and great design grinder. Am quite a fussy pants apparently, so me rating food a 5 stars means really good!

Smells nice!

Posted by 4963472784409929673 on May 19, 2012

This 4 seasons pepper smells and tastes amazing. In my country where this kind of pepper is rare... And it comes with corn mill!!!!! How amazing is that! Also I want to mention that price is awesome because in my country similar product costs about 5$ ... So ... thank you again iHerb!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 27, 2012

I liked that it's whole grain, that you can granulate to a dish only when you need to granulate. it's pitty that mill you can use only one time. after you will finish it's not possible to fill it again and use. the taste very good. when I use it I fell the taste on the meat and etc.

Drogheria & Alimentari Organic 4 Seasons Peppercorns Mill

Posted by 5651916384965771650 on Sep 05, 2015

We love this pepper mill because it has four different peppercorns in it. My sister recently bought us a large container of these peppercorns because they are difficult to find. Having this grinder is so easy because it is all ready to go. I also use this grinder in and on everything that we want pepper in and on. Delicious. These grinders are very easy to use, too.

nice grinder

Posted by 4678383979179806025 on May 10, 2016

Good colorful blend. This is the 5th or 6th time purchasing the pepper. Good price and have only found it cheaper at only one place but it was by only pennies.

gooooooooooood

Posted by 5645047114077185030 on Aug 05, 2012

It's goood! I can add this pepper everywhere. i even need to find the bigger one

Neutral

Posted by 4990732731447935273 on Jul 10, 2016

Reason why I put neutral is... I love that its a grinder n peppercorn smells awesome. But it lacks heat. I was hoping for some heat. Don't think I ll buy this again. But I ll try the pink peppercorns, I remember they have that.. Hope this helps u ...

my feelings

Posted by Reviewer1334717 on Apr 10, 2012

Decent product for good money

good

Posted by Reviewer1703823 on Aug 15, 2012

nice