• Reviews | English

Grinder

Posted by Reviewer2763177 on Aug 05, 2011

Again, the grinder performance is weak. I did call your company to find out if these grinders are refillable. The person didn't know and referred to the herb company's website. There was no info re this either. I'm disappointed that your customer service rep didn't know enough about the product. I took the chance that they were, but they're not..

Tasty heat

Posted by Reviewer2919068 on Oct 21, 2011

I'm not one for too much heat in my food so I don't use a lot of this in my cooking but the bit I do use has a great flavor. People who like food spicier just give it a few grinds and kick it up.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1656058 on Jan 11, 2012

We were amazed at the difference fresh ground red pepper made on pizza vs. our old flakes. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

realy hot pepper ! i like

Great red pepper

Posted by odereviews on Nov 18, 2013

This is great with hamburgers and pizza. Mill is pretty weak. Garlic version had a better mill. Price was fairly cheap.

Grown to like this a lot

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014

From where I come from, this is called chilli flakes. I am so addicted to sprinkling this on all my foods, it adds a nice sharp hot/spicy edge! The grinder at the top of the bottle does the job, but just so you know, the seeds won't be crushed by it. The flakes that end up on your dish will come in varying sizes, but no complaints. I will continue taking chili flakes, perhaps for the rest of my life!

Good

Posted by NaturallyMisha on May 23, 2014

I love simply organic spices. More affordable than the grocery store, get more product, organic and it packs punch.

The Best Hot Pepper Mill

Posted by 5369896444542045947 on Dec 18, 2013

My husband loves "hot pepper" and D&H is the best! We both love it on pizza, and my spouse puts it in his lunchtime soup. It's great in for making hot Zuppa d' clams, mussels in hot sauce, and in a spicy tomato sauce. Bought some for stocking stuffers for my nieces & nephews, who love it as well!

Great Spice Ginder!

Posted by Reviewer2480787 on May 11, 2011

Wonderful

Huge difference

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 12, 2015

I had been using my roommate's cheap non-organic flakes that were brownish in color (old) and stored in a plastic container. Wow, what a difference. The flakes in this gl*ss are freshly red and sizzle up your food fast. Its quality is much higher I have to use less than I used to. Once you find the right amount, it "deliciousizes" your food without an issue. If you're sensitive like I am and used too much, just brew a cup of spearmint tea and it'll go away. Also I like how tiny the bits the grinder generates because I tolerate it better. Thanks Drogheria % Alimentari!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »