Great tasting and blending protein for a low price!

Posted by The-Healthy-Expert on Aug 07, 2014

I been searching for a protein powder that doesn't make you want to puke. I tried many over the years and I have always gotten tired of them. Dymatize Chocolate Fudge is one the few Protein Powders i take myself and recommend to my clients. I have not come across anybody who didn't like the taste. Another issue with protein powders is how well it blends... This one blends well in a standard shaker after shaking for about 20-30 secs. You can find cheaper protein but you will compromise on quality and taste and that is why i recommend Dymatize Elite. If you want more great products from the small selection i recommend, click my name and see what products i prefer my clients to take

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2466239 on Jun 02, 2014

The new taste is very good, and quite pleasant to have, because it tastes partly like caramel, and for this reason, it does not feel like the taste of a nutrition product; it is a pleasant surprise and I recommend it.

Disapointed

Posted by 5696951915428111679 on Feb 10, 2015

I'm pretty disapointed with iHerb cause I've been almost two month without news about my purchase. I hope to have some news about my delivery ASAP. Regards Caio

This is heaven

Posted by 5146237239351872507 on Mar 26, 2015

Most protein powders have that particular taste which isn't great. Not this! Honestly just tastes like chocolate milk. Will definitely buy again!!

muito saboroso

Posted by 5718729391360159815 on Aug 28, 2014

excelente

boa compra

Posted by 5706800063972714083 on Feb 05, 2015

uma das melhores compra que ja fiz pela iherb, apenas 17.00 dolares mais frete de 50%, envio rápido e não tributação. Chegou com 24 dias, a caixa dessa vez veio sem logo da iherb o que facilitou a não tributação.. Estou muito feliz com a iherb, a unica que nçao me decepcionou...

Good whey

Posted by 5071973195369042195 on Nov 23, 2015

Good dissolubility with shaker. Good taste. Good quality whey. Feeling good to drink pre- and post-workout. Although it's mainly whey concentrate, I get no problem with it (I have mild lactose intolerance). Maybe due to the enzyme added in it. Dymatize is a reliable brand. Definitely will purchase the 5lbs one after finishing this one.

ELITE WHEY

Posted by BORACRESCER on Sep 02, 2014

Great product.

Great product, fast shipping!

Posted by 5746868449394011707 on Oct 12, 2014

I'm very satisfied with the product. The shipping was fast. Thank you!

otimo